Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
👆this reflects my mental state🤣
I am talking to myself🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
👆this reflects my mental state🤣
I am talking to myself🤔
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I am talking to myself🤔
Quoting my own stupid posts
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Quoting my own stupid posts
Aise kaise chalega Sunn Didi😆
Aise kaise chalega Sunn Didi😆
Koi rasta bhi to nahi😒
Come on guys, go ahead
Happy to see you here
Game helps to release frustrations
Kis baat ka hai frustration
This game has some rhythm
The rhythm develops some melody