Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
hindi barrister babu show? I watch it.it is good.
There's a hindi too...dunno I heard it from relatives that its good, its on colors bangla so I'll give it a shot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
hindi barrister babu show? I watch it.it is good.
There's a hindi too...dunno I heard it from relatives that its good, its on colors bangla so I'll give it a shot.
yes it is s Hindi show on colors.it is set in bengal in pre independence era.Originally posted by: 6KZ727LUVO2VGNVV
There's a hindi too...dunno I heard it from relatives that its good, its on colors bangla so I'll give it a shot.
Haryana Delhi me toh hoti h. Baki ka nahi pata. Sayad Rajasthan or western UP me bhi hoti h. These areas follow similar rituals.Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I meant kaun kaun se jagah pe hoti hai har jagah nahi hoti hogi
Adi looks better with Patni
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CMyktgMJR/?igshid=1aloohox5royi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0