Google gave me Shruti's first made gif which I didn't know was made by her and I shared and Shruti started crying 😆Google ki jai ho😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Google gave me Shruti's first made gif which I didn't know was made by her and I shared and Shruti started crying 😆Google ki jai ho😆
Same here. I'd add tolerance too. 🤪😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
we are anything but Victims. Resilience is what we project and we always will 😎
Oh that Daya GIF? 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Google gave me Shruti's first made gif which I didn't know was made by her and I shared and Shruti started crying 😆
I'm thinking of making a VM on Tera Chehra from STK. 🤔
yes 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh that Daya GIF? 😆
soch na sake pls 😘 ya mera dil bhi Kitna pagal hai 😘Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm thinking of making a VM on Tera Chehra from STK. 🤔
yes TOLERANCE koi hum dono se seekhe 😆🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Same here. I'd add tolerance too. 🤪😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I LOVE IT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT V😍😍😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘
Aww thanks 🤗
Beautiful🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thanks ramya 🤗
Oppo 1.0 ko tolerate kiya 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes TOLERANCE koi hum dono se seekhe 😆🤣