They didn't, ek quoting mein galthi ho gayi to, baar baar ho raha h..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They didn't, ek quoting mein galthi ho gayi to, baar baar ho raha h..
BTW where's zaalima and how did she feel when came to know that Neil is not an agent!!
Yes but its backed by logic importance to the house, mini gets restless about it, more scope from story point, old characters are getting closures symbolism house is Neil mini's career and most important it's a new age love story so we have become obsessed.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Our dream might come true soon😉 expect the unexpected . MiNeil can do it anywhere any moment where we might have not expected🤣 their Sensing button can be activated anytime🤣
Precap was unexpected.. I was expecting segment scene in precap.. but kk surprised me ☺️
Originally posted by: Priya204
Yes but its backed by logic importance to the house, mini gets restless about it, more scope from story point, old characters are getting closures symbolism house is Neil mini's career and most important it's a new age love story so we have become obsessed.
I will b happy only with Oberoi mansion.. dekhte h.. but show title says different thing na..
I was in DT 1234 and both Ats
Of MiNeil
And YUDKBH forum nowhere else
Originally posted by: Tellurium
BTW where's zaalima and how did she feel when came to know that Neil is not an agent!!
🤣🤣 all know this 🤣She is still crying on this 🤣 ask her 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Lot to explore and mystery also there 🤣 Which mini wanted🤣
Mystery is another hint mini was quite curious about the Oberoi house and bobby also said mystery ke liye comfort zone se bahar aana padta hai another hint of Delhi track.
Your exams are over ? Last time you left the forum due to exam you said .
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277