Plzzz update soon sis 

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Plzzzzz plzzzz

Plzzzz plzzz

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 33

Raman was smiling looking at ishita getting all the love she deserved from his parent when Mr bhalla called him,tu bhi aaja puttar.

Raman went to them smiling and said-mujhe lagaa bahu milte hi mujhe bhool gaye sab,he said smiling and toshiji said-how can we forget u,tu toh hamara pyara bachcha hai.she said hugging Raman tight while his eyes were on ishita only .

Ishita was also praying to almighty for making everything fine between her and her in laws while she was also scared of simmi's reaction .

Ishita-dont know how simmi will react knowing the truth,that she can't be a mother again and moreover I removed her uterus.pata nahi mujhe maaf kar paayegi yaa nahi,she was thinking when she felt blackout.

Raman who was standing with his parent saw her getting disbalanced and within a second he held her while she hung on him.

Raman-ishita,ishita,he called her but she didn't responded.he picked her in his arms and took her to her cabin .he called a doctor and soon ishita was being checked .

Doc-inka bp bahut low hai,I think it's because of stress.main injection de rahi hoon,aap dhyaan rakhiyega.

Raman nodded and doctor went giving her injection.

Mr bhalla-i think she is tired,isse ghar le jao.main aur tumhari maa hai simmi ke paas.

Raman -nahi ,I will stay.main ishita ko ghar pahuncha kar aata hoon.

Anurag-nahi Raman,main hoon yahan.tum jao,bhabhi needs rest.

Raman-ok ,but call me if u need any help.main aa jaaunga.he said and went out picking ishita in his arms.

Soon ishra reached home and Raman made ishita comfortable on the bed.

He caressed her face and said-i know u r stressed thinking what if simmi blame u for all this,but main hoon naa ,jaan.kisi ko tumhe hurt nahi karne dunga .I am ur Knight in shining armour.tumhe har takleef se bacha lunga .

Soon the day ended.raman went to stay with anurag in hospital while his parent came back home to rest .

Next day,all reached home when simmi got conscious.ishita was very scared thinking about simmi's reaction while Raman was giving her strength.

Ishita -mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai,woh jarur mujhe blame karegi.

Raman-aisa kuch nahi hoga,aur karegi toh hum usse samjhayenge.u please stop worrying .he said and both went inside.

Toshiji was sitting beside simmi while Mr bhalla was standing next to them.they were hugging simmi happily while simmi was also being emotional.

Seeing ishra standing in a corner simmi said-aap dono nahi milenge mujhse??

Ishra look at each other when she said-i know Maine bahut galti ki hai,but maaf kar dijiye choti samajh kar,Raman bhai,bhabhi.she said making ishra shocked.

Simmi-maa ne mujhe sab bata diya,ki kaise aapne meri jaan bachayi ,naa sirf meri,meri ananya ki bhi,thank u bhabhi.Maine hamesha aapko itna hurt kiya,insult kiya but still u saved me,my baby. I just can't thank u enough.she said when ishita said-please aise mat kaho,ananya meri bhi bachchi hai,tum family ho.it was my responsibility to save u.she said and hugged simmi.

Simmi too hugged her and cried feeling bad for always hurting her.

Ishita-ab bas jaldi se thik ho kar ghar chalo,rone ki koi zarurat nahi .she said wiping simmi's tear when simmi asked-mere bachche ka kya hua ,bhabhi.maa se puch rahin hoon,woh kuch bata hi nahi rahi.she asked making everyone silent.

Everyone look at each other thinking what to answer when simmi said-kuch bahut bura hua hai naa,please aap log bataiye naa.

Ishita look at Raman and he signalled her to tell. She nodded in no and he went to simmi.

Simmi-bolo naa Bhai,kya hua hai??

Raman cupped her face and said-baat aisi hai naa,he paused.

Simmi-kya hua ,Bhai??

Raman-tera bachcha nahi raha,he said and simmi started crying.

Raman -aur bas itna hi nahi,tu ab maa nahi ban paayegi.he said with a heavy heart while she started crying bitterly hearing this .

Raman-teri body mein infection phail gaya tha,usse rokne ke liye ishita ko tera uterus nikalna pada.he said and simmi look at ishita.

Ishita folded her hand and said-sorry.she said crying.

Simmi-aap kyun ro rahin hai,bhabhi.galti meri thi aur saza bhi mujhe mili.maine apna bachcha bhi kho diya aur ,she couldn't complete and started crying bitterly.raman hugged her tight to console her while ishita cried seeing her condition.

Mr and Mrs bhalla couldn't see her crying and went to her.simmi hugged her mother tight and cried while ishita cried resting her head on raman's chest .

Simmi was crying bitterly hugging her mother when anurag entered the room.simmi saw him and said-kahan the aap,I was looking for u.aapko pata hai mere saath kya ho gaya,she said trying to hug anurag but he step back making everyone shocked.

Anurag gave her some documents and simmi asked-what is this??

Anurag-divorce papers.he said making everyone shocked.

Simmi-divorce .

Anurag-haan,I am giving divorce to u aur ananya mere saath rahegi .aise jaane dogi toh achcha hoga,warna custody case ladhna hoga mujhe.he said emotionlessly making everyone shocked.

Mr bhalla-yeh Kya keh rahen ho ,divorce but why??

Anurag-maa bahut gussa hai,simmi ki carelessness ki wajah se ,we lost our baby ,ananya ki bhi aisi haalat ho gayi and now she can even conceive,toh maa nahi chahti tum wapas aao and I can't go against him.

Raman-yeh kya bakwaas kar rahen ho ,anurag??

Anurag-kal raat jab ghar gaya,maa bahut gusse mein baithi thi.maine samjhane ki koshish ki ,par woh maanne ko ready nahi hai.kehti hai mujhe simmi aur unme kisi ek ko chunna hoga .I can't leave my mother,issliye simmi ko chod raha hoon.he said making toshiji remembered the time,when she kept similar condition infront of Raman.

She look at ishita feeling sorry for her behaviour when simmi said-aise kaise chod sakte hai aap mujhe,biwi hoon main aapki .pyaar karte hai aap mujhse.nahi chod sakte,please mat chodiye.main kaise rahungi aapke aur ananya ke bina,woh meri bhi bachchi hai.

Anurag-sorry I can't help.aur waise bhi tumhe kyun problem hogi. Itne din se maayke baithi ho,main bulata raha,ki aao apna ghar dekho.but tumhe toh apne Bhai -buabhi ki life barbaad karni thi,toh ab raho wahin,Karo sab kuch barbaad.waise bhi sab barbaad kar diya hai tumne apni zid mein.

Mr bhalla-kya matlab zid mein??

Anurag-puchiye isse,yeh jaanti thi ki agar abortion nahi karayegi toh bahut risky hai,but still isne abortion nahi karaya,kyun ,sirf bhabhi ko jhootha aur selfish dikhane ke liye.taaki sab yeh soche ki bhabhi nahi chahti ki yeh pregnant ho.bolo,main jhooth bol raha hoon.he asked making simmi look down while everyone look at her.

Simmi-mujhse galti ho gayi,main nahi jaanti thi ki meri zid ka yeh anjaam hoga .I never wanted to hurt our baby.

Anurag-itna hi nahi,doctor aur bhabhi ke mana karne ke baad bhi isne oily food aur drinks nahi chode,toh itni careless rahegi toh aisa hi hoga naa.he said looking angrily while everyone was just tongue tied.

Mr bhalla-tumhe yeh sab kaise pata chala??

Anurag-iski doctor se mil kar aa raha hoon.i went to get her arrested for leaving her case just like that,but jab sach jaana toh khud hi sharminda ho gaya.isse sab pata tha,sab jaanti thi yeh,phir bhi isne sab kiya,sirf bhabhi ko badnaam karne ke liye.aur iski karni dekho,unka toh kuch nahi bigda but iska sab kuch khatam ho gaya.aur ab mujhe aur ananya ko isse koi rishta nahi rakhna,main le jaa raha hoon usse.usse milne ki koshish mat karna,kyunki main milne nahi dunga.he said and went out while simmi start crying bitterly.

Simmi-maa,papa,bhai,please anurag ko samjhao naa.i agree mujhse galti hui but itni badi saza mat de mujhe.main uski har baat manungi ,joh woh kahega karungi but please don't let him leave me.main kaise rahungi uske aur ananya ke bina,she was saying and crying while everyone was looking at her.

Mr bhalla-hum kya kahe,simmi.tune khud hi apna ghar barbaad kar liya .he said while Raman look around looking for ishita but she was nowhere.

Raman-yeh ishita kahan gayi,he thought and went to check on her.

He reached her cabin and saw anurag sitting with her.he stood there to hear their convo .

Anurag-aap ab bhi uska saath de rahin hai ,bhabhi.usne aapka ghar todne ki har koshish ki.

Ishita-par tod nahi paayi,kyunki mujhe duniya ke sabse achche husband mile hai.joh mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai.aap bhi toh bahut pyaar karte hai simmi se.nahi karte kya??

Anurag-ofcourse karta hoon.usse nahi toh kisse karunga.but usne joh kiya,bahut galat kiya aur uski bahut badi keemat chukayi Maine.

Ishita-sirf aapne nahi,simmi ne bhi.main nahi kehti ki aapka gussa galat hai.aap hai gussa,rahiye gussa but usse chodiye mat.woh yeh seh nahi paayegi .she lost her baby ,lost her ability to become a mother again ,ab agar apna pati aur bachcha bhi kho degi toh kaise jeeyegi.ek doctor hone ke naate aur ek aurat hone ke naate main samajh sakti hoon woh kaisa feel kar rahi hogi.she must be feeling empty aur iss samay sirf aap hi hai joh uske ghaav bhar sakte hai.main,Raman,mummy ji,papa ji.hum sab uski kitni bhi care kar lein,usse kitna bhi pyaar kar le,but ek pati ki jagah koi nahi le sakta.main yeh keh sakti hoon,kyunki Maine jhela hai yeh.mujhe mere parent bahut pyaar karte the,but joh void tha mere ander woh sirf Raman ke aane se khatam hua.woh pyaar koi aur nahi de sakta,woh care koi aur nahi de sakta.noone can take care of a woman ,like her man.aur abhi,usse zarurat hai aapki ,uska saath dijiye,haath mat chodiye .yeh soch kar hi sahi ki aapne shaadi ki hai usse,pyaar kiya hai usse.aur uski har galti ko maaf karne ka vachan diya tha.she said looking at anurag.

Anurag-maa nahi manengi.

Ishita-aap manaiye,aap maan jaayenge toh sab maan jayenge.aur waise bhi aap logon ki toh beti hai,ananya hai .simmi can't be a mother again but she is already a mother.dusra bachcha nahi ho sakta toh kta hua,pehla toh hai. Aur kya pati -patni ka rishta sirf bachchon ke liye hota hai ,nahi naa,yeh dono ke beech ke pyaar ka rishta hota hai .uss pyaar ko khatam hone mat dijiye,simmi ka saath dijiye,she needs u.dont leave her.she said trying to make anurag understand while Raman was feeling very proud hearing her words.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb and lovely update

Thanks for the pm

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Emotional update....

Can't even tell Simmi deserves this...

No women should face this...

Nevertheless ishita is so so good...

I'm hosting waiting for her baby...

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Cont soon 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Raman was happy seeing ishita getting love of his parents mr.bhalla called him too in hug raman joked ishita was worried about simmis reaction she faint raman called doctor who checked her and said she is stressed me.bhalla said she is tired and asked raman to take her home raman took Ishita home next day raman stayed in hospital with anurag next all went to hospital simmi came into senses ishita was scared raman was assuring her simmi hugger her parents she asked ishra if they will not hug her they got surprised simmi said toshiji have told her everything she asked forgiveness from Ishita for her behaviour and deeds Ishita asked her not to be sorry simmi asked about her baby raman signaled ishita to tell Ishita denied raman told simmi she creid bitterly ishita was also crying hugging Raman anurag came and gave divorce papers to her and said ananya will stay with her all were shocked he said his mother is angry she have asked him to choose between her and simmi he can't leave his mother he told everyone how simmi knew this pragnancy is not good for her but she didn't aborted just to prove ishita wrong he told them how he got to know everything all looked at simmi he left simmi was crying raman was looking for Ishita he went to her cabin and saw her talking with anurag he listened her talk he was proud on her ishita is so nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautiful  and emotional update dr 

Well written πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Just amazing 😍😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ishita was thinking about simmi reaction how she going to handles this

Ishita is fainted  in his arm 

Raman took ishita to his house...because  she is very much stress and tired also

Next day,all reached home when simmi got conscious.ishita was very scared

Simmi apologise  ishita for his behaviour poor simmi was crying because  lost her baby 

Anurag  enter into room ...give the divorce paper to simmi 

Ishita try to made understand anurag she want only husband love and care 

Eagerly waiting next update  dr 

Plzzzz update sooon dr 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman knows ishita very well

He is always there for her❀️❀️

Simmi was so broken and guilty 

Ishita was trying hard to make anurag understand