Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Continue soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 19

Recap -He smiled fully and spoke" thankyou, now you can rest ".

She nodded and got up ,he held her hand and spoke " I mean you can rest here ".

I- and you .

R- I m going for some important work ,will be back after some hours , this room is all yours .

Saying so he got up , gave a quick forehead kiss to her and went out of the room ,leaving a amused and blushing ishita behind .

She looked at his retreating till it disappeared . She removed her eyes from the door and looked at the room . She saw it was a classy room with elegant decor, but the lights were too dim , indicating that the person living here ,don't like the lights . She then looked at the wall where there was many pics of Raman with different trophys . She noticed that he was smiling in every picture but those were mere smile, one can easily see empty ness in those eyes . She went close to the picture and spoke caressing one " I and ruhaan had missed you somuch Raman.We would had been a happy family ,if you wouldn't had walked out that day ."

She was just looking at his picture and talking when she heard " kyunki mera puytar hai ki pagal ( because my son is mad).

Ishita immediately pulled her hand and spoke looking to toshiji " arey auntiji , I was just ."

T- koi gal nahi puttar ,i know you must have many compaints with him but it will be better if you talk about this to him in person. And call me mummy not aunty.

I- wo actually kids are sleeping and Raman has gone for some work . He told me to rest but I m not sleepy ,so I was just looking around .

T- no need to give me any excuses puttar . From now onwards its your house and this is your room ,you can do whatever you want . And if you are feeling bore ,you can come and we can talk ,moreover I want to know many things about you and ruhaan. May be you too want to know more about Raman and us .

I- yeah mummyji ,I wanted to know you all ,wanted to meet you all but never got time . 

T- koi nahi ,ab mil gaye na ,and not only you ,I had got my grandson too .

I- yeah ,Ruhaan sometimes asks me about his father and grandparents whenever he meet or goes to his friends house . He was craving for whole family , even though I knew that he has whole family ,I could not tell him about you all .

T- tujhe bata dena chahiye tha use aur hamein bhi ( you should have told him and us too ).

I- yup ,I too think so ,but uou know not all people are good like you peoples . Many mothers don't accept a girl and kid like us for their son moreover ,I never knew how Raman felt about me .I was saving me as well as my son from badmouthing. 

T- main teri haalar samajh sakti hoon puttar and also know that this all happened because of my stupid son . But now ,when you and ruhaan are here ,I will not let you go .I m planning a grand wedding for yoy two .

I- no mummyji please don't. 

T- kyun puttar .may be it is Raman's second marriage but you are getting married for first time .

I- i know mummyji but I don't want a grand wedding but a lovely family . When I had got you all ,why should we waste our time and money in wedding and ...

T- aur kya puttar .

I- I also want to escap from somany question of the society people . Theh will surely rise finger towards my character and ruhaan, and I don't want that .

T- for some extent you are right but you actually don't know your mother in law , I m tigress ,no one dares to mock my family in front of me . Waise bhi humlog kitne dino tak tum logo ko chupaayenge ,logo ko pata to chalna hi hai .

I- but still mummyji ,I m not very much comfortable with grand wedding .

T- ok as you say . Waise agar grand wedding nahi karni hai to hum tumhari shaadi kal hi kara dentein hai .( if you don't want a grand wedding then we can do your marriage tomorrow itself )

I(shockingly)- tomorrow, don't you think , tomorrow is too early .

T- no puttar ,its already four years late ,now I can't wait to bring my daughter in law and grandson home . Tujhe to koi problem nahi hai na .

I- nahi ,aap jaisa theek samjhein .

T- ok ,I m talking to panditji and if tomorrow is a nice day ,we can do the marraige tomorrow itself . You and Raman are going for dinner while we can go for shopping and shop for marraige. 

I- as you wish .

T- now its late ,you rest for sometimes then get ready for dinner.  I had not seen Raman so excited in last many years . Though his decision was not right but I can say he loves you a lot .

Ishita just blushed while toshiji blessed her, kissing her temple. Then Ishita took toshiji's permission and went to her house to get ready for the dinner date as she don't have any cloths in this house . She left ruhaan in bhalla house as he was going to stay with them only . She has already brought some of his cloths ,earlier in the morning .

It was evening when Raman returned and listen chaos in his house . He went inside only to found Ruhaan crying bitterly while rest if the family was busy in calming him down.He walked to them and asked, what's happening and where is ishita . Toshiji answered that ishita has gone to her house to get ready and ruhaan in looking for her.  Raman then went to ruhaan and picked him up in his arms ,he wiped his tears and asked " hey champ ,you are big boy na ,then why are you crying?"

Ruh- Papa ,mumma .

R- mumma is there beta ,she has just gone somewhere, but why are you crying ,ruhi didi ,dadu and dadi are there na .

Ruh- haan ,lekin mumma bhi nahi ,aap bhi nahi ,mujhe dar laga .( mumma and you were not there ,so I was scared).

R- no baby ,you shouldn't dadi ,dadu loves you a lot waise bhi you stay home with your nanny na then why are you scared . 

Ruhaan didn't said anything ,just sobbed , Raman caressed his hair and asked " kahin babu ko bhook to nahi lagi ,dadi ne ruhaan ko kuch kilaya ki nahi ( is ruhaan hungr , didn't dadi feed you anything).

Ruhaan just shook his head negatively saying that toshiji didn't give any food to him . Raman smiled and spoke looking at toshiji ," dadi ruhaan ko bhukkhu lagi hai aur aap khaana nahi doge to wo raayega hi na ( dadi if you will not give food to ruhaan then he will only cry na ).

Toshiji realised that all got busy in calming him and forget about feeding,she immediately went and brought a glass of chocolate milk along with some cookies. Raman took it from his mother and started feeding ruhaan ,diping cookies in milk. Ruhaan stopped crying and started eating , wiping his tears with his little hands.Toshiji took a sign of relief after seeing ruhaan calm while mihika smiled and spoke 

" mummyji you have taken care of ruhi and now also you look after subham when I m not there then why did you panicked in case of ruhaan . "

Toshiji looked mihika and spoke " actually I had seen ruhi and subham from their birth but its different with ruhaan ,moreover these both kids are very much comfortable with me while ruhaan is meeting me for very first time ,its not me but he is panicking , aur tujhe to pata hi hai ,bachche rotein hain to main khud hi nervous ho jaati hoon. Use thoda time lagega yahaan adjust karne mein ."

All were still in the living room when the door bell rang ,Romi opened the door and saw it was ishita . She entered the house and looked for ruhaan , she immediately reached to him and asked " what happened ruh ,why you were crying ".

Ruh- mumma aap kahaan the ? ( mom where were you )?

I - I just went to our house ,to bring our cloths as we are staying here .

Ruh- ok ,lekin aapne ruh ko bataya nahi ,main dar gaya tha( you didn't told ruh about that ,i was scared).

I- why bachcha ,ruhi didi was there, dadu dadi ,mihika aunty, Romi uncle everybody was there .

Ruh- lekin aap aur papa nahi the ...

I- koi nahi babu ,now everybody is there . You shouldn't be scared, even if mumma papa is not around. Okay . 

Ruh- ruh ko bhukkhu bhi to lagi thi ( ruh was hungry too ).

I- then you should have told this to dadi or mihika aunty ,nahi to ruhi didi ko bol dete .

Ruh- ok ,next time se bol dunga .

I- haan beta , you alwats wanted dadu,dadi, chacha ,chachi then why you are scared .

Ruh- sorry mumma .

I- no need to say sorry to me ,but you should say this to dadi and everybody ,wo log kitne pareshasn ho gaye the .( they were so worried).

Ruhaan looked at everybody innocently and said sorry holding his ears ,all smiled listening to him while Mr bhalla picked him in his arms and spoke kissing his cheek

" ruhaan dadi to thodi darawani hai , aaj se jab tumhe bhookh lagegi to mujhe batana ,

(Your dadi is bit scary ,you can tell me when you are hungry )we will go to market and ear whatever you want .

Ruhaan nodded happily while toshiji glared Mr bhalla ,all laughed seeing this . Raman asked to ishita " how did you know ?"

I- ruhi called me ,she informed thag ruhaan was crying .

R- ohh so my ruhi has actually became a big girl ,she informed you while everybody was panicking. 

Ishita hugging ruhi " my baby has became very responsible."

All dispersed from there leaving ishraru there . Raman noticed that signalled ishita tl go to his room . The trio goes to his room while ruhaan was gone to market with his grandfather. Ishru were talking , while Raman went for freshening.After he returned back ,he noticed that they were still talking but seems ishita has not yet talked to ruhi about the dinner date . Raman thought to talk to ishita and told 

" ruhi see if ruhaan has returned ".

Ruhi nodded and went out .Raman sat beside ishita and spoke " did you talked to ruhi ".

I- Raman actually I was wondering ,if its good to leave kids .

R- actually i was thinking same ,how about we take them with us ,me you and them .

I- (happily)- that will be nice .

R- I will ingorm this to ma .

Ishits nodded ,Raman got up to go then came back and say " waise I can see that you are all ready for the date ".

I( blushing)- I just changed and did some makeup .

R- even that was also not needed as you are too beautiful without it .

Ishita didn't said anything ,just looked down ,Raman walked to her ,he sat beside her and spoke ,making her look at him " I know ishita, I had never told you this, as I always stopped myself ,thinking I m not worth for you . But when fate has brought us together now I will open my heart to you . Ishita you are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I m glad that you are going to be mine . I....

He was about to say further when the door got opened with loud bang and both the kids entered the room followed slowly by little shubham ,who was following his elder siblings slowly . Their hands were full with ,chips and choclate packed . Ruhaan ran to ushita and said " mumma dekho dadu dilaye bazaar se ( mom see dadi bought it from market ). 

Ruhi too showed it and shubham too showed though he couldn't talk like them . Ishita smiled fully and hugged all of them while Raman too smiled seeing tge soothing scene and walked out to inform his mother about the change in plan.

Thats all fof now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading 

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita wanted a happy and peaceful life

Toshiji is really nice.....she knows how a woman can suffer when she is a single mother 

Loved their family moments 😛❤️❤️

Oho...raman was about to confess his love to ishita

Koi nhi....eagerly waiting for their dinner 😃

Ty 4 d pm too di😊

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update, pls update next part soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely amazing  update dr 

Finally ishita accept raman

Ishita enter the room and thinking  about raman ....

Raman kiss her forehead is super

Toshi want a grand wedding  but ishita want simple marriage  with family

Toshi told that marriage will happen next day 

Ishita went to the house to get their dress 

Ruhaan is crying  because he wouldn't  see his mother and father 

At time raman enter the house 

Raman try make his baby eat something

Ruhi informs  about ruhaan and ishita also came her

Ishra want to spend quality time together  but couldn't happened 

Eagerly for next update  soon dr