And people are tweeting about her like crazy yeh waale tweets nahi dikhte inhe😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And people are tweeting about her like crazy yeh waale tweets nahi dikhte inhe😡
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
If I would be there then definitely my mom has kept me busy in house cleaning chores..
Jitna diwali mein nahi kiya utna karvaati..😆
I think Mom school mein yeh crash course mein padhate hai🤣
chalo ye toh pata chal ki sab mom ka behavior ek jaisa hai..😆.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
If I would be there then definitely my mom has kept me busy in house cleaning chores..
Jitna diwali mein nahi kiya utna karvaati..😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I think Mom school mein yeh crash course mein padhate hai🤣
My mom is a cleanliness freak.. right now her shoulder and back both are paining and no househelp is there otherwise pura ghar sar pe uthaati saaf safaai ke liye..🤣
n I am here so she cant do all alone..
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
chalo ye toh pata chal ki sab mom ka behavior ek jaisa hai..😆.
Its universal🤣
Mera rajeev gaya😕
Gaya na😔
Ab kya bacha mere liye😒
Gn
Forum mein aane ke liye hum bach hai na Tia dear,,🤗
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
So wish he was just unconscious but synopsis on sonyliv clearly mentions Rajeev as dead :(
Yh he is dead
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I think he is sorted for now, till Adam messes it up. More than him, it's Rahim could use a gay teacher as a friend
Rahim is very mature and he was right that Adam can hold Eric but can't catch him when he falls.