Originally posted by: The_incredible
Yup..from kasargod..mini is also from ernakulam🤗🤗
Hello, fellow Malayali.. 😆🤗
What do you do?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: The_incredible
Yup..from kasargod..mini is also from ernakulam🤗🤗
Hello, fellow Malayali.. 😆🤗
What do you do?
Thanks Geetha! 🤗
I got back to designing today after so long. I'm a fashion designer, but currently pursuing my degree in law. So I rarely get time to design anything these days. Finally took out my sewing machine today. 😃 Feels like a productive day after all.
Ashi🤗
Yaar recently I have completed my Fashion designing course yaar..due to some personal issues I am not concentrating on it now..def will do something in near future😃
Namaskaram😆😆
I'm a student...to be precise 1st yr in economics from Bangalore
Hiii Mishbhirians.....
Hope everyone is healthy and safe...... Shut down in Blore too till 31st of this month.....
Stay home and be safe gals......
What do you do? Are you working?
Ashi I am a home maker..I was working not now
Originally posted by: Agrata23
Ashi🤗
Yaar recently I have completed my Fashion designing course yaar..due to some personal issues I am not concentrating on it now..def will do something in near future😃
That's wonderful! Great to see someone with similar interests. 😃
Originally posted by: The_incredible
Namaskaram😆😆
I'm a student...to be precise 1st yr in economics from Bangalore
Oh, I completed my Fashion designing from there. Currently I'm a law student like Shaheer. 😉😆
Hiii Mishbhirians.....
Hope everyone is healthy and safe...... Shut down in Blore too till 31st of this month.....
Stay home and be safe gals......
Bangalore.??
U r safe ryt??there r many cases popping from there..I hope u r fine🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Agrata23
Ashi I am a home maker..I was working not now
Well, that in itself is the most hectic job.
Oh, I completed my Fashion designing from there. Currently I'm a law student like Shaheer. 😉😆
In Kerala only??
Great even I'm interested in law..but I don't want to be an advocate..I just want to know the laws..I may do a three year course after my graduation😆