I havent taken lunch yet
Going to do it now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I havent taken lunch yet
Going to do it now
Khaa liya behen
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Khaa liya behen
I am in that CC. With jaanu and Sujz and Aliya and others. Bye...🤭
Baat Ko seriously le Liya...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
There are some stranger things as per I have heard
Like even in Greek mythology you need one gold coin or your soul will alwasy be wandering in the earth🤓
Strange things
Both of them have a thing for souls xD
Originally posted by: ilazyair
*lands from Jupiter*
Riya 🤗
My first foray into the CC and who do I see? You!
How are you?
Originally posted by: ilazyair
*lands from Jupiter*
Hello🤗
Great observationBoth of them have a thing for souls xD
Go back to JupiterOriginally posted by: ilazyair
*lands from Jupiter*