Originally posted by: 7BSRFHUB5TN2OWU5
🤗I know. Muaaaaah 💖
🤗
I'm glad you have good friends to count on. *Putting Kala teeka again on your lovely friendship*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 7BSRFHUB5TN2OWU5
🤗I know. Muaaaaah 💖
🤗
I'm glad you have good friends to count on. *Putting Kala teeka again on your lovely friendship*
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. It's time taking. No. I'm not on any SNS but I'm on Wattpad. 😳
Haan, maybe that couple in your DP😉
🤣 repetition issues.
they will be nice for these roles..!! pr tab tak they will age nooo😆
even am on wattpad, waha mile?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤗
I'm glad you have good friends to count on. *Putting Kala teeka again on your lovely friendship*
❤️ loads of virtual hugs and kisses.
🤣 repetition issues.
they will be nice for these roles..!! pr tab tak they will age nooo😆
even am on wattpad, waha mile?
Haan. Maybe we'll look for new faces😛
Haan. That'll be good😳
set?😊 watty p mile?
Hi jaanu😊
Hiii rosy
Okay no one is awake I’m leaving too
Good morning everyone 🤗
Hi everyone🤗
Good morning