Originally posted by: UQWAXLLBWNNMO75P
My exams have been postponed 🤣
So I was bored. I did pillow fight with you know who🤪
Got him scolded by his mom by faking tears😎
Gave him a good beating with wooden scale.😃
You being mean Mishti🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UQWAXLLBWNNMO75P
My exams have been postponed 🤣
So I was bored. I did pillow fight with you know who🤪
Got him scolded by his mom by faking tears😎
Gave him a good beating with wooden scale.😃
You being mean Mishti🤣
Originally posted by: HTZLNYNLA2ZX6KQL
My exams have been postponed 🤣
So I was bored. I did pillow fight with you know who🤪
Got him scolded by his mom by faking tears😎
Gave him a good beating with wooden scale.😃
Hahaha tu hi kar sakthi ye sab!!! Bechara 🤣
Drama queen 😂
😎
I am like this only.
But he is going to stay tomorrow in my home ..😕 poora din rahega and will irritate me too much 😔. But I will make him make omlette and potato hash for me. And potato chips 😎 and salad . One of the best dishes he cooks. isiliye I can bear his nonsense.😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Or binge watch that show which was always on your list but busy life didn't allow you to watch 😆
Talk to that old friend who you didn't talk to in a long time.😳
@bold We always have a conference on Saturday night every week 😳 at 11.30pm
And binge watching I watch only if I'm alone at home 😂 now everyone is quarinated mujhe shanthi se nahi dekne denge
Mujhe itne saalon se jhela hai usne. Ab bhi jhelega...
I take that as a compliment.😛
Originally posted by: SX24J6B23HA5NDFO
😎
I am like this only.
But he is going to stay tomorrow in my home ..😕 poora din rahega and will irritate me too much 😔. But I will make him make omlette and potato hash for me. And potato chips 😎 and salad . One of the best dishes he cooks. isiliye I can bear his nonsense.😳
So you gonna have tasty foods tomorrow😋
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
So you gonna have tasty foods tomorrow😋
Yes. 😎
I just love his omlettes... They taste awesome... I will irritate him in the kitchen too.
Originally posted by: QE5KBEEL67T64TDJ
😎
I am like this only.
But he is going to stay tomorrow in my home ..😕 poora din rahega and will irritate me too much 😔. But I will make him make omlette and potato hash for me. And potato chips 😎 and salad . One of the best dishes he cooks. isiliye I can bear his nonsense.😳
Oh god! Tu na. Pura fayda utha Rahi uske skills ka🤣 lagi raho🤣
Originally posted by: 6UOBEINNAHXCW5OQ
Mujhe itne saalon se jhela hai usne. Ab bhi jhelega...
I take that as a compliment.😛
Tu bhi na
😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
@bold We always have a conference on Saturday night every week 😳 at 11.30pm
And binge watching I watch only if I'm alone at home 😂 now everyone is quarinated mujhe shanthi se nahi dekne denge
That's cool. 😃
Oh! Then reading is good option. 😛