Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update😊Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 28

Ishra were standing very close to each other,Raman was kissing her forehead while ishita was standing closing her eyes feeling his touch .she has been loving him since long without expecting anything from him but today when she is getting his love ,she was feeling blessed and overwhelmed not able to control her feelings.she went close to him and hugged him tight.she kissed his chest and said very meekly-i love u Raman.

Raman opened his eyes feeling her lips on his chest and said-kuch kaha tumne??he asked breaking her trance.

She looked at him and said-kuch suna kya aapne??

Raman-mujhe lagaa tumne kuch kaha .

Ishita-really,I didn't said anything.she said looking at him thinking he may hug her again while he was also looking at her thinking how to proceed,and whether to proceed or just stop there .

Both were lost in their thoughts when ruhi came running taking all her dresses saying,mumma ,yeh dresses mere cupboard mein arrange kar do,but stopped seeing ishra so close and sat on the bed with a frown .

Ishra look at each other and then went to her.

Raman-kya hua rooh??

Ruhi look at both and then said-ruhi ko aap dono se baat nahi karni.

Ishita-but why betu??

Ruhi-aap dono gande ho ,ruhi ke bina huggi kar rahe ho.ruhi ki bhi huggi chahiye .she said in a complaining tone making ishra smile.

Raman-oh toh yeh baat hai,meri rooh ko huggi chahiye.abhi de dete hai,kyun Ishita.

Ishita-ofcourse,aur sirf huggi kyun,kissi bhi denge.she said and both picked ruhi in their arms and kissed her while she smiled fully getting her parent love.

Ruhi wrapped her little arms around ishra and said-i love u mumma,I love u papa.

Ishra-we love u bachcha.

Ruhi-ek dusre ko bhi boliye.she said and both look at each other.

Ruhi-boliye,aap dono pyaar karte hai naa ek dusre se.papa,aap mumma ko pyaar karte hai naa.she said making Raman look at Ishita .

Seeing him not saying anything ruhi said-meri mumma kitni achchi hai,noone can hate her.aap love karte ho naa,toh boliye.

Raman look at ishita and she close her eyes signalling him to say as per her wish.

Raman said slowly-i love u.

Ishita smiled hearing his words while ruhi clapped happily hearing this.

Ruhi-mumma ab aap bhi bolo.

Ishita look at Raman and said-i love u raman.she said and smiled while Raman look at her.both shared a serene eye lock while ruhi pulled both closer and trio hugged each other.

Ruhi-mumma,ab ruhi ka cupboard arrange karne mein help kar do.mere paas bahut saare kapde ho gaye hai.

Ishita-u go ,I am coming .she said and ruhi went running.

Ishita look at Raman and asked-main jaaun??

Raman-waise bahut buri baat hai.

Ishita look at him and asked-kya??

Raman-ruhi ke liye itne gift, mere liye kuch nahi .yeh toh socha hota ki Maine tumhe gift diya tha,aur hum itne baad mile,toh ek gift toh banta tha.

Ishita-khush toh main bhi bahut thi aapse milne ke liye,but aapko shagun ke ghar mein dekh kar,chodiye jaane dijiye.she said while her eyes got filled.

She turn to go when he held her hand and said-kaisa lagaa tha tumhe??he asked and she look at him with questioning eyes.

Raman-mujhe shagun ke ghar dekh kar kaisa lagaa tha tumhe??

Ishita-apne pati ko kisi aur ke bedroom mein zameen par nashe mein dhutt rota dekh kaisa lag sakta hai kisi biwi ko,jab uski ex wife yeh kahein ki Raman mere pyaar ke liye ro raha hai.kyunki woh mujhe bhool nahi paa raha,kaisa lag sakta hai mujhe .aap bataiye,aap meri jagah hote toh kaisa lagta aapko.she said while a tear drop from her eyes making him look down.

Raman-maine tumhe bahut disappoint Kiya naa??bahut hurt kiya naa??

Ishita-aapne mera abhimaan tod diya ,raman.aap aur ruhi meri pride hai ,aapko uss shagun ke pairon mein rota dekh ,mera abhimaan tut gayi thi ,raman.aur agar sach aap uske pyaar ke liye ro rahen hote toh,she paused.

Raman look at her and asked-toh??

Ishita-toh main bhi tut jaati.raman ,mujhe pata hai aap bahut achche hai ,bahut achche insaan aur bahut achche pati.aapne shagun ke liye sab kuch kiya,kyunki aap bahut pyaar karte the usse,aur main uski jagah nahi lena chahti,she said when he said-aisa kuch nahi hai.

Ishita-main shikayat nahi kar rahi,bas bata rahi hoon ki mujhe koi problem nahi agar aap mere liye kuch nahi karte,bas itna chahungi ki aap apni loyalty mujhse bana kar rakhiyega.mujhse pyaar nahi karenge toh chalega,but shagun se bhi mat kijiyega.ek biwi hone ke naate,main yeh bardasht nahi kar paaungi .main zindagi bhar iss relationship mein ruhi ke papa ke saath reh sakti hoon but shagun ke Raman ke saath ek pal nahi reh paaungi.she said and went while Raman was just looking at her observing her words.

He sat on the bed and said-yeh ladki pagal hai kya,isne dekha hai uss shagun ki mujhe torture karte hue aur mera dil todte hue,phir yeh kaise soch sakti hai,ki main usse pyaar karta hoon.no ,i don't love her,infact I hate her.uski koi jagah nahi hai meri zindagi mein aur Ishita ko yeh baat pata honi chahiye.pagal madrasan,meri baat sunni nahi aur kuch bhi assume karke chali gayi.i should go and clarify the things ,he thought and was going to her but stopped and thought,action speaks louder then words .I think mujhe kehna nahi chahiye,karke dikhana chahiye.usne bhi toh kaha nahi but hamesha mera saath diya .tune dekha hai naa,mujhe shagun ke liye sab karte hue,toh main tere liye bhi sab karunga,madrasan.bas ek difference hoga,uske liye majburi mein karta tha,tere liye Khushi se karunga .he thought and start thinking ways to make Ishita happy .

In ruhi's room,Ishita was arranging ruhi's cloths and was thinking about her conversation with Raman.

Ishita-maine kahin jyada toh nahi keh diya .kahin woh gussa toh nahi ho gaye honge yeh soch kar ki main unke upar hukum chala rahi hoon .unhe rule karna chahti hoon.main rule nahi karna chahti,bas chahti hoon ki woh shagun ke liye kuch feel naa kare,usse dur rahen.toh kya galat chahti hoon.woh mere pati hai,itna toh expect kar hi sakti hoon unse .ki woh mere nahi toh uske bhi naa rahe .yes,she always treated him badly,but pyaar ka kya hai. Ek baar ho jaaye toh khatam nahi hota.mujhe bhi toh ho gaya tha Raman se,yeh jaante hue ki woh mere kabhi nahi ho sakte,I couldn't stop loving him.toh shagun toh wife Raman ki,kya pata he still loves her.achcha hua bol diya,ab Raman ko yeh toh realise hoga ki mera haq hai ab unn par.she was thinking when ruhi came and said-mumma,dadi bula rahi hai.

Ishita-aap chalo,main yeh rakh kar aati hoon.she said and ruhi went running.

After five minutes,she reached and saw toshiji serving everyone.

Ishita took the spatula and said-aap baithiye ,mummy ji.main serve kar rahi hoon.

Toshiji-arey nahi puttar,she was saying when Ishita said-mujhe karne dijiye,aur kal se khana bhi main hi banaungi ,aapko kuch nahi karna hai,samjhi.

Toshiji smiled and said-ab tu itne achche se samjhayegi toh samajh hi jaaungi.she said and Ishita start serving while everyone was looking at her smiling.

Raman was also looking at her admiring and thinking,maa kabhi itni khush nahi thi.ishita think so much for her .he thought and continued eating.

After dinner,everyone went to their room while Ishita got busy in cleaning the kitchen.

Raman went to their room and saw a gift kept on the bed.he picked it and opened the box only to find a tie pin.

He took it out and smiled saying,so she brought this for me.very pretty ,kal isse hi lagaa kar jaaunga .khush ho jayegi.he thought and kept it in his drawer.

He turn to sleep but stopped and thought,aaj woh phir couch par soyegi.shall I do something to make her sleep on the bed.but kya karun,couch par paani gira doon.nahi nahi,kya pata woh mere saath bed share karne mein comfortable naa ho ,I shouldn't make her uncomfortable.haan ,we r husband wife but hamara relationship thoda alag hai.mujhe usse space deni chahiye.ek kaam karta hoon,uske couch par pillow aur blanket rakh deta hoon taaki woh comfortably so paaye.he thought and arranged the couch accordingly.

On other hand,Ishita completed her kitchen work,made ruhi sleep in her room and came to her room thinking to sleep next to Raman ,but saw him sleeping on the whole bed while her pillow and blanket was on the couch.

Ishita-akele so gaye aur mera pillow-blanket couch par rakh diya.main couch par soungi,arey kyun,main biwi hoon unki.mujhe bed par sona hai unke saath.abhi uthati hoon.she thought and was going to wake him up but stopped and think,nahi ,abhi hamari relationship itni close nahi hui hai ki main unse yeh keh paaun ki ek saath sote hai.woh nahi honge comfortable bed share karne mein,toh let him be.unhe thoda time aur space dena padega.aise ghus mat unke ander,let him breath.couch par hi so jaa.she thought and settled on the couch .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Continue soon

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update I think now Ishita should tell Raman that she loves him continue soon

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My favourite story....

And it's so nice...

She said so much to him and also confessed to him...

But he didn't hear it...

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di....

Loved ishra convo......ishu tell him how she felt when she saw him with shagun....

Update soon di...

I can't wait read next update .....addicted to this story...

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘πŸ₯°

Absolutely brilliant update sis 

Really loved it....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Raman kiss her forehead 

Ishra hug each other tightly 

Ishita dreaming confress  her love to him 

Raman was shocked and also ask that she said any thing to him

Ruhi is so cute ....

Ishra telling  I love u to each other because of ruhi 

Eagerly waiting for next update soon

Ishra romance 

Update soon sis

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 28

Yaar yeh dono buddhu hai...kuch bhi khud se sochte hain...

dono ko ek hi cheez chahiye but kehte nahi ulta assume kr lete hain....ullu

they need to open up...especially Raman

but chalo let's see if really his actions will speak louder than his words...

nice part :)

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Weirdos 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishita was happy getting ramans love they were standing close to each other and were thinking to proceed further or not ruhi came running and saw them close she got upset she said she also want hug ishra hugged her and kissed her she made ishra say I love u to each other raman said he is angry she brought gift only for ruhi not for him they met after so many days than too ishita said she was happy to meet him but seeing him shaguns house she was leaving raman said what she fellt she said how a wife will feel seeing her husband in his ex wife bedroom in drunk state and his ex wife saying he is pleading for her love he still loves her ishra talk was nice ramans pov was nice hope they will confess their love soon

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm