Originally posted by: Mishh007
Meri nani ke paas ke gaon mein ek possible covid+ ladka bhaag ke aaya tha apni Maa ke paas. Ladka ab wahaan se faraar ho gaya hai aur police uski maa ko le gayi hai.
Besharam will be more in numbers than police soon. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Meri nani ke paas ke gaon mein ek possible covid+ ladka bhaag ke aaya tha apni Maa ke paas. Ladka ab wahaan se faraar ho gaya hai aur police uski maa ko le gayi hai.
Besharam will be more in numbers than police soon. 🤔
1st positive case in Assam
I have suddenly lost appetite since the time WFH and social distancing started. Mereko restaurant ka khana mangta.
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
❤️This apocalypse ,end of the world thing is good when parents are not involved. I didn't watch Contagion movie . So, for me it feels like , I am in the Go Goa gone movie. But I would have liked if there were some visible Coronas to kill rather these Coronas are invisible whiny bi*ches.
Contagion movie is eerily accurate about whatever is happening around the world today...
I think we have reached 60 minutes into the movie now...
or maybe further...
I watched it to take notes on survival. :P
Bas aapki Dua se sab badhiya hai😊
Aaap sunaye kaafi din bar darshan hue.
that is the reason for cc running fastOriginally posted by: AllThatCritique
And Corona even faster.
Can we also clap in the CC tomorrow at 5 pm pls? Collectively as a united CC? 😆
Originally posted by: CTPT7LLGKU7QU6R4
I have suddenly lost appetite since the time WFH and social distancing started. Mereko restaurant ka khana mangta.
I just went out to nearby shopping complex aise hi 😆 was so bored at home. ..as usual random cheeze leke aagya.. aalo bhujiya Maggie ke packet etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0