Divorce ka tag nahi lena chahati life mai

Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/Soni1421/status/1241141447589613570?s=19

Edit: https://twitter.com/Safarnamaaa/status/1241967964313792512?s=19

Divorce are  increasing  because women are wants equality.

Nothing against shehnaaz, but I really  hated this.

In which era we are living? 

When a person opt for divorce there could be many reasons and one should support that decision.

Its always better to end that relationship in which you are not happy but No, As per sana ,women should not smoke as it will lead to divorce,having 2-3 bf's' is alright, sleeping in same blanket on NTV ( her personal choice tho) is alright but being a divorcee is shameful. 

I hope someone make her understand all these things and I'm sure she will achieve great heights in future if she learns how to act decently. 

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago

Like most of us ,Sana is also a hypocrite and has yet not learnt to be politically correct- seekh jayge where she will also learn to mouth fake platitudes with the best of them.

Sana has been brought up in a conservative environment...brought up build the perspective...being born in the family where girls can't chose acting or modelling as their career...where u were sent off to live with ur relatives kind of abandoned by parents...she had to struggle to achieve her dreams...she had to leave her parents, her home to make a choice for herself...even after struggling for her dream and going against her family...her fret towards divorce tag is quite upsetting...she for me is a person who don't give up on partner...for her the partner was Shukla and she didn't care about her self-respect while manofying him...

she said it most of the times...two egoistic people can't make it work...one has to keep the ego aside...sadly she couldn't differentiate between self-respect and ego..though she flipped when Hina made her understand...but than again went back to him...to mend ways with him...she also talked about how village people must be discussing about her proximity with Shukla...in villages or even in cities...even in few high class, educated conservative families not belonging to acting or fashion field...divorce is a big no no...families try their level best to mend relationship between husband and wife...though that's wrong approach...living in abusive relationship is like promoting abuse...staying in loveless relationship is like mentally torturing oneself...her regressive thinking is somewhere the reason she couldn't let go of Shukla...

2 be very true now days divorce has became fashion , it's very bitter truth , as people r not ready 2 make adjustments. More than arrange marriage , people take divorce in luv marriage.

Sanaji ki batao main kabhi bhi logic nhi hota , vo kuch bhi bol deti hai bina soche samjhe, kyu usse bolna hota

If sidnazz r really in relationship , I respect Siddharth as he is taking his time before making it official, as it necessary 2 see does this relationship work in real world not like sana who is repeatedly shouting I luv Siddharth, this show she lack maturity & making joke herself & Siddhart on social media.

Many celebrities said Sana luv reality will only come out when she will come in real world & face d new found fame & success . Chalo MSK is over now we will see sana's true self 

Sana Maam se koi puche kya vo future ki guarantee le sakti hai .

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

2 be very true now days divorce has became fashion , it's very bitter truth , as people r not ready 2 make adjustments. More than arrange marriage , people take divorce in luv marriage.

Sanaji ki batao main kabhi bhi logic nhi hota , vo kuch bhi bol deti hai bina soche samjhe, kyu usse bolna hota

If sidnazz r really in relationship , I respect Siddharth as he is taking his time before making it official, as it necessary 2 see does this relationship work in real world not like sana who is repeatedly shouting I luv Siddharth, this show she lack maturity & making joke herself & Siddhart on social media.

Many celebrities said Sana luv reality will only come out when she will come in real world & face d new found fame & success . Chalo MSK is over now we will see sana's true self 

Sana Maam se koi puche kya vo future ki guarantee le sakti hai .

No, Sid is as usual taking the coward's way out- It's very easy to say either No, I am not in a relationship and Shehnaaz needs to stop defaming me or Yes I am in a relationship with her and we are exploring it further.

This is not a state secret that heads will roll if he speaks the truth and we all saw how close they were in the 4.5 months in BB.

Originally posted by dahibhalle

No, Sid is as usual taking the coward's way out- It's very easy to say either No, I am not in a relationship and Shehnaaz needs to stop defaming me or Yes I am in a relationship with her and we are exploring it further.

This is not a state secret that heads will roll if he speaks the truth and we all saw how close they were in the 4.5 months in BB.

I guess u need 2 listen abu Malik & Daljeet interview , specially Daljeet , koi bhi normal insaan apna rishta official karne se pehle us rishte ko test karega & will not make joke of himself on social media .

Vaise bhi I know Sana is playing her cards really well , if Sidnaz don't go official , whole blame will go on Siddharth , as she had created a pyar me majboor vali image

In reality both used each other in d game not only Siddharth.

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I guess u need 2 listen abu Malik & Daljeet interview , specially Daljeet , koi bhi normal insaan apna rishta official karne se pehle us rishte ko test karega & will not make joke of himself on social media .

Vaise bhi I know Sana is playing her cards really well , if Sidnaz don't go official , whole blame will go on Siddharth , as she had created a pyar me majboor vali image

In reality both used each other in d game not only Siddharth.

I don't really care about what Daljeet and Malik think.

I think the ambiguity is going to get him blamed more-If he decides against Sana he may be bashed short term by some Sidnaaz fans though I doubt it as most of them are Sid fans but most Sana fans will be relieved and most of us understand that feelings can change.

Hmmm.... I don't know about using each other- there was always a weird attachment for lack of a better word between both.

I am wid you on this one.

When the whole 4 months you spent close to someone on national TV widout any apprehension whatsoever then y treat it like some secret affair now.

Either accept it and move ahead and explore your relationship. Noone can force you to marry as long as you don't want to. Or go ahead and say it in clear words dt you aren't in a relationship and ask fans to stop wid the shipping. But no he isn't choosing either.

I don't really care about what Daljeet and Malik think.

I think the ambiguity is going to get him blamed more-If he decides against Sana he may be bashed short term by some Sidnaaz fans though I doubt it as most of them are Sid fans but most Sana fans will be relieved and most of us understand that feelings can change.

Hmmm.... I don't know about using each other- there was always a weird attachment for lack of a better word between both.

He is in relationship with her or not is not clear , I guess we should blame YouTube channels 4 it as they r spreading news & cashing on Sidnaz .

Even if don't want 2 continue this relationship , he should not be bashed but I can guarantee u he will be baised coz sana had laid d foundation of it. Job bhi sach bolta hai vo unfortunately Sana se jealous hota , media pe mercilessly troll hota hai be it hindustani bhau , Koena , zariwala , Asim, Gautam & even paras , I know paras ek number ka kameena but Sana ke mamle mai vo sahi hai , usne sahi kaha . Sana Siddharth ke bina kuch nhi .

Siddharth know how fanbase work , he know if he denies in media then Sana will create a big tamasha on social media of being used or heartbroken , so he is not saying anything vo pagal nhi hai ki ye sab keh ke fans ko apne against kar le  , as things will settle down on its on .

I guarantee u will laugh hearing d videos d way they narrate it.

Infact Siddhart ne 2 clearly kaha bhi hai interviews main but people r still not ready 2 believe , I guess some Sana fan's can understand but sidnazz fans believe he is lying . Some say he friendzoned her as Sana dint knew what was happening around her really , Sana is not that innocent & she has been in relationship earlier also , it's not first time.

Both used each other , it is common in all BB season, har season jodi banti hai. 

BB 14 come , sidnazz fever will fade away , it will not effect Siddharth coz he is already established & popular actor , it will effect Sana d most . If Sana don't do anything meaningful that 2 without Siddhart no one will remember her after BB 14 starts.

There is no point of arguing 

#peace.

I don't like divorcee ka tag dialogue. But ya no one really wants divorce in their live's. Any one would say that. But divorce just like so many other things is part of life.There is nothing wrong and shameful in it. But Sana's thinking is regressive. She has shown it before also.