I’m more interested in the “band” baaja baraat. Woh bhi jaldi bajwa lein Shukla jee 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m more interested in the “band” baaja baraat. Woh bhi jaldi bajwa lein Shukla jee 😳
Kidar hai shukla ji
My expectations have raised 😤
Abhi only 3 days left for MV
We need new posters and promotion
Kuch toh karo tum dono social distancing koh social media distancing kardhiya 😤😤😤😤
I litterly have a mini heart attack
https://twitter.com/motikakullu/status/1241080314497241088?s=20
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan
I litterly have a mini heart attack
https://twitter.com/motikakullu/status/1241080314497241088?s=20
I forgot to breathe for a second 
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
Kidar hai shukla ji
My expectations have raised 😤
Abhi only 3 days left for MV
We need new posters and promotion
Kuch toh karo tum dono social distancing koh social media distancing kardhiya 😤😤😤😤
I have very high hopes for a live around 4 tomorrow. Sidhart better raise the bar now 🙄
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan
I litterly have a mini heart attack
https://twitter.com/motikakullu/status/1241080314497241088?s=20
😂😂
aaaawwww at mubarak ho sidharth trending ❤️yeh cute hain ❤️😛Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
https://twitter.com/ChandnaGauri/status/1241092391513317377?s=19
Twitter wale paagal hai 🤣
lol🤣Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan
I litterly have a mini heart attack
https://twitter.com/motikakullu/status/1241080314497241088?s=20
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
Kidar hai shukla ji
My expectations have raised 😤
Abhi only 3 days left for MV
We need new posters and promotion
Kuch toh karo tum dono social distancing koh social media distancing kardhiya 😤😤😤😤
Kal se full promotions ...Sidnaaz he Sidnaaz dikhenge humain sab jaga ab 🥳🥳