?::Barrister Babu Chat Club #3::*Zara Mushkura Re*- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.7k

Users

16

Likes

331

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#41
B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#42
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: selfishdill.z

🤗!!!!

Waise BB ab 8pm dega kya?🤓

🤗

SM pe toh yahi likha hai🤓

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

🤗

SM pe toh yahi likha hai🤓

Nahi yaara I don't want 8 baje is time😵

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#45
B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

🤗

SM pe toh yahi likha hai🤓

Nahi... 8 baje nahi... I won't be able to watch my fav show. Neither on TV, nor on Hotstar...🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😭

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#47

My eyes are 😳 due to excess physics numerical solving. I will sleep. Just let me finish eating pav bhaji made by my bestie. 😎 he cooked for me. 😛

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#48

Yes... My PreRish...😭

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: KJN4UKNICJ5VCSER

My eyes are 😳 due to excess physics numerical solving. I will sleep. Just let me finish eating pav bhaji made by my bestie. 😎 he cooked for me. 😛


Oho!!😉...Kha lena...I wonder what this sanskaari rosy di will prepare😒

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#50

My RishLika😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".