Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/CloutNewsMedia/status/1240978001560358913
Grocery shopping.
LOL I am remembering the interview where she was asked about the price of pulses and all.
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
naagin se tou i could still be fine..ye wala sidhe dil pe lagna hai 😭😭
God please No sidra 😭
I hate that man so muchh.. I can't even imagine a person like him near me.🤢
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
https://twitter.com/JioCinema/status/1240968649201946625
In the whole damn stay of Rashmi in the house inko baar baar yeh he scenes dikhaney hotey hain 😳
i swear 😳 har jagah indirectly sidra daalna hi hai bas inne...will they ever let go of udi udi 😳
God please No sidra 😭
I hate that man so muchh.. I can't even imagine a person like him near me.🤢
it seems like its gonna be sidra afterall..😵
Originally posted by: VMTYKNU7YIVPBQO4
I think it might be Vikas Gupta webseries. Shukla is confirmed for it. Maybe Rashmi will be cast opposite him. Don't know why she accepted it. I don't like Shukla and his Fakenaz.
I don't even like vg.
chun kar sab bakwas logo k sath kaam kar rahi hai.
VG makes terrible shows, and Rashmi would be ridiculously unfit for the type of shows he does. So no, I don't think she would do a show with VG.
I am ridiculously terrible at bargaining. 😒
https://twitter.com/Anantar35018436/status/1241050255120117762
Notice the huge packet of tea 😆
tbh I have also done the same. Bought 500 gm of coffee and a biscuit packet that is almost big as my laptop ( no kidding).
However, people be prepared but do not panic buy.