Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!!
How are you all doing?
I have no idea about anything related to the show.. haven’t caught up with any episode or discussion for the last few episodes.
I’ll binge and then either rant or rave ;)
Hi dear🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!!
How are you all doing?
I have no idea about anything related to the show.. haven’t caught up with any episode or discussion for the last few episodes.
I’ll binge and then either rant or rave ;)
Hi dear🤗
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!!
How are you all doing?
I have no idea about anything related to the show.. haven’t caught up with any episode or discussion for the last few episodes.
I’ll binge and then either rant or rave ;)
Hey Nida, you most probably going to rave about it. Cause its a much needed twist. And Mayra have never been so beautifully depicted.
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hello!!
How are you all doing?
I have no idea about anything related to the show.. haven’t caught up with any episode or discussion for the last few episodes.
I’ll binge and then either rant or rave ;)
Aamir ko limelight mili
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aamir ko limelight mili
With same old dialogues😆
Agar kisine Delhi mein yeh tweet padha, toh iss twitter ki user ko apne kagaz dikhaane pad jaayenge🤣#politicaljoke
Originally posted by: pranurosid
With same old dialogues😆
Nida ke liye Hasan ko screen pe dekhna kaafi hai😆
https://twitter.com/RDFarhanah/status/1240837946753703939?s=19
Good Morning All
I miss Rajeev n Nandini..😭🥺
Shibz check PM. I sent two but one with my name at the end is properly edited.