Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
what is happening , is she dancing or exercising ...god this is outright🤣 hilarious
Exactly it was too funny 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
what is happening , is she dancing or exercising ...god this is outright🤣 hilarious
Exactly it was too funny 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Exactly it was too funny 🤣
I mean seriously iye kya tha.... this girl need a treatment dimag mein gharea sadma lage hain .....
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
I mean seriously iye kya tha.... this girl need a treatment dimag mein gharea sadma lage hain .....
Kahin bhi shuru 🤣
sahi mein I am still wondering iye tha kya kya kar rehe the n iye fitoor tha ani ka , ani need some brutal reality check when he detests even his liking for mini god this woman n her antics 😳🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kahin bhi shuru 🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
sahi mein I am still wondering iye tha kya kya kar rehe the n iye fitoor tha ani ka , ani need some brutal reality check when he detests even his liking for mini god this woman n her antics 😳🤣
Ani getting reality check is going to take a lot of time. Yesterday him not seeing her dancing was the saving grace varna phir trance mein chala jata😆