Originally posted by: 4RTCE6YZVOFXD5UL
I am so emotional...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
firse jake kahi giri kya?😲 sar toh takra ni gya na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4RTCE6YZVOFXD5UL
I am so emotional...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
firse jake kahi giri kya?😲 sar toh takra ni gya na?
I hate going to school since the first day of class 11. The day I steeped in a new school, I prayed for the session to end soon. Shifting from a co ed school to an all girl's is what I curse myself for doing...😭
Originally posted by: YVWTXSV74QXA6L2Q
I am so emotional...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Kya ho gya😲
I am good now..🤗❤️
Originally posted by: B5DRO37ZLA4M446T
I hate going to school since the first day of class 11. The day I steeped in a new school, I prayed for the session to end soon. Shifting from a co ed school to an all girl's is what I curse myself for doing...😭
why did you do that?
co-ed is the best i feel
Nahi... I just watched a VM on my fav ITV couple and the song teri Meri Prem kahani was used there... It's so emotional...😭🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: CFVHY4Q3US7SYPZU
I am good now..🤗❤️
Great 👍🏼🤗
Just saw a PreRish VM on the song teri meri prem kahani...🤧🤧🤧😭 It's so emotional...🥺
Originally posted by: WSYQ33MWRJO3JXEA
Nahi... I just watched a VM on my fav ITV couple and the song teri Meri Prem kahani was used there... It's so emotional...😭🤧🤧🤧
On which couple mishti???