ohh dea... Do din pehle mein bhi gir re.. So behen Tu akale nahi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh dea... Do din pehle mein bhi gir re.. So behen Tu akale nahi hai😆
What happened mishti??
Superb 👍🏼
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I fell flat on the wet floor...😭
Are u alright???
I don't think cvs has guts to show a love triangle of twins and ani's mother. It will surely give a heart attack to Sanskar audience. So it's a no go.
Par I never asked for this
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I fell flat on the wet floor...😭
Oh shit!!! How are you now?? Did you get hurt!!?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Oh shit!!! How are you now?? Did you get hurt!!?
Yeh pucho kya kar rahi thi
Kitni careless hai yeh
Kabhi samajhti nahi
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh pucho kya kar rahi thi
Kitni careless hai yeh
Kabhi samajhti nahi
Kya kar rahi thi??
Kyun wet floor mei gayi tu mishti???
The household help was moping the floor... And it was wet. I ran to and fell on the wet floor of the dinning room.