She won't realize his worth until he distances himself.
I saw the scene and thought how Prerna doesn’t realise that she relies on Bajaj for clarity in her life. He really is her rock!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She won't realize his worth until he distances himself.
I saw the scene and thought how Prerna doesn’t realise that she relies on Bajaj for clarity in her life. He really is her rock!
Or her brother 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
komolika 😈
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She won't realize his worth until he distances himself.
yesss and you can see that happening eventually and the impact it would have on her. There’s only one person she can blindly trust and rely on, that’s Bajaj.
After watching last two days' episode and reading updates, i feel that Bajaj already had an inkling that Sharmas don't live anymore there, where they used to. He just wanted Prerna to find it on her own.
Like a true guide and mentor, he always shows her the direction but let her make her own path and find her own destination. He will just stand behind her to observe and make sure, she is not too much hurt to beyond repair.
I’m sure Rishabh and Veena Track will definitely bring 2.5 TRP 😛🤗🤗❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣chal chor na yaar. This show is about Kasauti Told You So ki 🤣
Tabhi i m using 🤐🤐...🤣
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
I’m sure Rishabh and Veena Track will definitely bring 2.5 TRP 😛🤗🤗❤️
🤣🤣such an achievement no?🤣 Veena acche se Bajju se baat bhi kar le toh world record🤣trp kya cheez hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
komolika 😈
I also love it when people think like me.😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that's the thing about prerish they talk
👍🏼
I'm really liking the equation between Prerish.