Board exams have been postponed 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Board exams have been postponed 😊
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: VAD64SVWQ7FU4QY3
Venna is going to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh when he come back from London 🥳🥳🥳
I can’t wait for Damad and mother in law scenes 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Board exams have been postponed 😊
What? Am I dreaming? Are you serious? When? Kab? Kahaan? Kyun? Kaise?
ICSE ISC CBSE 😆 due to precautionsOriginally posted by: AROEY6KO4HIJ22KF
What? Am I dreaming? Are you serious? When? Kab? Kahaan? Kyun? Kaise?
Stay protected guys 🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
not being negative here, but I just rechecked recent shows of Ekta all have this same track.
😆🤐🤐
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ICSE😆 due to precautions.
🤭 Oh...😓
OMG you're so cute 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: LCTJUAORF5PUGGDT
Venna is going to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh when he come back from London 🥳🥳🥳
I can’t wait for Damad and mother in law scenes 🥳🥳
😆🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
Hope par duniya kaayam hai🤣
Originally posted by: L54TBI5JFX6T65XM
Venna is going to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh when he come back from London 🥳🥳🥳
I can’t wait for Damad and mother in law scenes 🥳🥳
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will die laughing...🤣
Originally posted by: EMK4JWXPTT2SU4R5
😆🤣
- I hope she doesn’t say that she doesn’t want to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh 😭🥺
- After all Rishabh is living in Prernas Mansion naa 🥱
- So they r going to decide naa 🥱
🤣