Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we are an amazing fandom, when ship Rudy boy with Maya and Rajeev simultaneously 😂😂 ❤️
I wore the same clothes when I saved your life. You wore the same clothes when you were in the end of a chapter. You are at a beginning, and I bear death in my heart. The Rudra Roy who loved you is no more. The girl who hated the Roys is no more too. I pledged to hate you, then why do my heart remembers only love. What maya is this I wonder.
#Rudra_speaks
Lagta hai iss AT pe Maya dasha chal rahi hai 🤣
Ain't this AT for Rudra Roy along with Shivin related discussion. Then why it's so dead with no appreciation on his acting, appearance and dynamic of characteristics😒
Originally posted by: tournesol
Lagta hai iss AT pe Maya dasha chal rahi hai 🤣
😆
Originally posted by: CursedSoul
Ain't this AT for Rudra Roy along with Shivin related discussion. Then why it's so dead with no appreciation on his acting, appearance and dynamic of characteristics😒
Most of the discussions happens in MayRa DT so ppl forget to come here
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Most of the discussions happens in MayRa DT so ppl forget to come here
Ik but Specifically Rudra related discussion never happen there also. Don't know about this forum as I m Late here but in every other ones Hero AT is the attraction spot for drooling😉