Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
in the beginning they kept showing 30 seconds of him and 1 minute scenes to set up for their marriage sequence. After that he was more but on and off as you said. However he did have some great moments. So again they are setting up for somethingOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
just to add when Bajaj had first entered he didn't have proper ss till ek chatt happened even then on off kept on happening, its all about Prerna now so that would be there. Plus quality over quantity 🥰
ofc that is Prerna of the show 🤣 not Prerna of the PreRish AT 😎 you guys don't value the genius that I am. 🙄 When I won't be there then rona 🤷 *typical desi mom voice
excessive and over load of cast, bothers me a lot.in the beginning they kept showing 30 seconds of him and 1 minute scenes to set up for their marriage sequence. After that he was more but on and off as you said. However he did have some great moments. So again they are setting up for something
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ofc that is Prerna of the show 🤣 not Prerna of the PreRish AT 😎 you guys don't value the genius that I am. 🙄 When I won't be there then rona 🤷 *typical desi mom voice
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Prerna of PreRish AT is #DabanggPrerna and #LadyDon
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ofc that is Prerna of the show 🤣 not Prerna of the PreRish AT 😎 you guys don't value the genius that I am. 🙄 When I won't be there then rona 🤷 *typical desi mom voice
Nautanki!!!
in the beginning they kept showing 30 seconds of him and 1 minute scenes to set up for their marriage sequence. After that he was more but on and off as you said. However he did have some great moments. So again they are setting up for something
@Bold- Yes and this will last forever...😃
Venna is going to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh when he come back from London 🥳🥳🥳
I can’t wait for Damad and mother in law scenes 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: USJ3VUNJV73OO664
Venna is going to cook 👩🍳 for my Rishabh when he come back from London 🥳🥳🥳
I can’t wait for Damad and mother in law scenes 🥳🥳
Hope par duniya kaayam hai🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Hope par duniya kaayam hai🤣
Yes...
Biggest hope of ours- ' 2020 Hamara Hai ' 😆😆😆