Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jen and is looking so pretty in the recent episodes.
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Jen and is looking so pretty in the recent episodes.
Yes. She is looking too cute and gorgeous in this simple look❤️
Good morning everyone 🤗❤️
Have a nice day!
I wore the same clothes when I saved your life. You wore the same clothes when you were in the end of a chapter. You are at a beginning, and I bear death in my heart. The Rudra Roy who loved you is no more. The girl who hated the Roys is no more too. I pledged to hate you, then why do my heart remembers only love. What maya is this I wonder.
#Rudra_speaks
Rudra will have a hard time accepting the fact that he still loves the woman who killed his brother.