Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Teju team is full of nautanki..no one is interested in doing stunts except Teju..All others r just cry baby especially that Malishka.

Teju chose wrong people for her team..instead of Malishka Teju should have had chosen Adaa as she is one of the strong contender.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

KP was smart enough to chose his team members while Teju went on to select her friends..

Rohit had said that who so ever would win that starting challenge would have an advantage and Teju lost that so it wasn't unfair to be precise.

KP was smart enough to plan his strategies well while Teju couldn't do that well.

TaimurS thumbnail

Yes even i found the teams unfair but regardless of that, i feel this year’s contestants are way good than last year’s. At least nobody is aborting the tasks

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaimurS

Yes even i found the teams unfair but regardless of that, i feel this year’s contestants are way good than last year’s. At least nobody is aborting the tasks

Shivin and Amruta aborted 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Shivin and Amruta aborted 

Yes but only when they both realized that there was no way they could do the stunts. They at least tried before finally saying "no can't do". It wasn't like last year where stunt dekhte hi "abort, abort, abort". All the titles that Harsh got are very deserving. That guy was solely responsible for making stunts and KKK look like a joke last year.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes but only when they both realized that there was no way they could do the stunts. They at least tried before finally saying "no can't do". It wasn't like last year where stunt dekhte hi "abort, abort, abort". All the titles that Harsh got are very deserving. That guy was solely responsible for making stunts and KKK look like a joke last year.

Agree about Harsh

Though I feel Shivin gave up too soon after touching a cactus. I thought he could go further in that stunt

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Agree about Harsh

Though I feel Shivin gave up too soon after touching a cactus. I thought he could go further in that stunt

Yes, but who knows what went through Shivin's mind when he touched the cactus. We knew it was a cactus, but maybe he thought it was some creepy crawlie or some animal. After all they were going blind into this.