Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Bro is scary... 😲
MJ is having complex
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Bro is scary... 😲
MJ is having complex
Pehla hit and miss to kal and aaj ho gaya...
Dusara I guess kal hoga...
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Huh? Matlab?
Typo tha.. i said ananya would use the chance of rudra's behosi ki halat..😆
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
MJ alao doesn't know about this new character right?? Vikram?
Ab tak toh aisa hi lagta hai...
MJ literally shivered when Rudy said he wants to know why Maya killed Rishi.. Wait for it MJ😈
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ is having complex
If MJ doesn't know about this new entry in maya's life.. when know about it he will definitely do something about him before rudy 😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Bro is scary... 😲
I liked how they aligned the balloon fatao sorry with Rudra's balloon accident fb. Both scenarios are entirely different but totally capable of giving that dejavu.
Also I loved Maya pushed V away after she got her kiss FB. It was like she subconsciously did it because of her loyalty for Rudra.
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Pehla hit and miss to kal and aaj ho gaya...
Dusara I guess kal hoga...
What kind of hit and miss??
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
I was really enjoying that... 😆
He will stop Rudra from reaching Maya now