Hi everyone. Half of you know me, while I am new for others. How are you all. Okay, coming to point, I would like to know, are you guys open to the idea of reading a two shot where Maan is a muslim boy???🤔
Hi everyone. Half of you know me, while I am new for others. How are you all. Okay, coming to point, I would like to know, are you guys open to the idea of reading a two shot where Maan is a muslim boy???🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey dear
There are few stories where maan is Muslim why you asking? Are you want to write anything on it ? Or want to read
Originally posted by: fariya20
Hey dear
There are few stories where maan is Muslim why you asking? Are you want to write anything on it ? Or want to read
I want to write it
Hello there ...
You are most welcome to write on any plot you want to...🤗🤗🤗
Hey Tanya you can write anything you like
Hi Tanya... write anything... thanks
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Hello there ...
You are most welcome to write on any plot you want to...🤗🤗🤗
Hello Sahiba. will update the story soon. hope you will like it
Originally posted by: Kuttisri
Hey Tanya you can write anything you like
Hey. will update it soon
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Hi Tanya... write anything... thanks
Hi Chetna. will update it soon. Thanks for waiting for so long🤗
Write anything on maaneet but make sure you want write anything which isn't happening in Muslim community peoples I don't know where they saw some stupid custums they tag it with Muslim
Here Indian show also doing it
Introduction this is simple love story... where u see maaneet cute nok zhok, ruthna manana, both love, breakup... geet doing job in Maan company
730