Alexia done another edit let me post here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Alexia done another edit let me post here
This show is unique with its concept
The way they have shown such sensitive subjects so beautifully is worth a praise
Heya JaanuHi guys🤗
Hi guys🤗
Hi Janu🤗
Guys, I have written an os on rudhitha. Please read and give me your suggestions...
Will be greatAlexia done another edit let me post here
Will doHi Janu🤗
Guys, I have written an os on rudhitha. Please read and give me your suggestions...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This show is unique with its concept
The way they have shown such sensitive subjects so beautifully is worth a praise
Haan the show has unique concept
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Heya Jaanu
🤗🤗
Hope they start the Calcutta trackHaan the show has unique concept
I would love to see Rudhita away from all the dramas and changing the society
Hi Janu🤗
Guys, I have written an os on rudhitha. Please read and give me your suggestions...
Hiiiiii Swathi 🤗
Yup saw it
Will read sooonnnnn