PreRish FF: DREAMS & DESIRES💔 Ch5pg5dt.30.3.20 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow... Just wow.... Such a gripping start.... Kudos to you Rose.... I'm loving this story already.... You show emotions like we can actually see them in front of our eyes.... Feel them like they are our own....can't wait to read more.... 

A tragic beginning. The update was engaging. RB dynamics with others was quite well described❤️. Yet Naveen returns for the role of bad guy. Prerna- RB relation revelation is awaited eagerly😊

oh wow what a great start. I'm so happy you started another fic, your stories are always interesting. like always this to seems intriguing & fresh. absolutely can't wait to get fully immersed once again,  thanks. 😊

Sad beginning. One person's mistake cost too many families. Rishabh had a past with Prerna, maybe she is the one whom he wronged in the past. And looks like he would take care of the baby till Prerna recovers which would develop a beautiful bond between baby and him. 

Nice start. Please continue soon.

A sad beginning...A single mistake ruined so many lives. Looks like Rishabh has a past with Prerna. Feeling sad for the little one. 

Nice beginning. Please continue soon...💖

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Read both the chapters in a go. I am loving this new take and story setup for these characters. Looking forward to the next update

nice update.  love the fact that there's a whole mystery to be revealed... which has clearly been carefully thought of before hand. can't wait to read more of what will be another fab story.