😆😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want this. Kuch toh sahi kare yeh Kuki.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want this. Kuch toh sahi kare yeh Kuki.
🤗i am affected by Karo-Na virus so far. I was remembering you, knowing that it is exam time I knew you were busy.Hey Bhagwan. me Erica Fan, noooooòooo😆
How are you Ankie🤗
Kitne story prompts you gave jiska stories ban gaya? Let me know, mujhe sab read karna hai
Well nah kuch nahi diya kisi ko much 😆 I mean recently people started rewriting I haven't done much work yet. Just suggested MaryBarton to write an OS and she did and Jiya made a vm on my song suggestion 😆
she did aww ♥️😘 suggestions from Audience is being taken 😆 I can see.Originally posted by: scarlett22
T
I think this will happen. And Prerna will be the mediator. But it will be a reality check for her too.
Can I add that I love the smiles on P's face when they talk of Bajaj in the car?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You can PM your message for the 200th AT to munnihyderabad if you have time. 😎
Ohh that's a great idea. I will definitely. So it needs to be about Characters, members?? A little help please.
Oh my God! I am not used to such an active forum. Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa rha hai. I have lost the hang of it
Too slow I am
Originally posted by: scarlett22
T
I think this will happen. And Prerna will be the mediator. But it will be a reality check for her too.
Can I add that I love the smiles on P's face when they talk of Bajaj in the car?
Yes her smile when she talks about Rishabh is heartwarming...
About RB, PreRish, the members here, and your overall experience in the AT. 😛Ohh that's a great idea. I will definitely. So it needs to be about Characters, members?? A little help please.
just praise Ankie & Oppo and that will be enough.Ohh that's a great idea. I will definitely. So it needs to be about Characters, members?? A little help please.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
just praise Ankie & Oppo and that will be enough.
Ye to ho jayega
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
About RB, PreRish, the members here, and your overall experience in the AT. 😛
Achaaaaaa.. thank you 🤗