Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wonder if it’s for this mv or for the one with tony....I feel that will be aimed at the young hippie crowd....n this outfit fits in well...
https://twitter.com/TeamSiddShukla/status/1240162170777661440?s=19
Ye BB13 liked by sid fc...
Has to be someone very imp
Btw what are we waiting for now....trailer...more photos...? What do we know for certainty that is coming our way.....? I’ve kinda skipped a whole thread so I’m a lil behind 😆
"I know my reality"...yeh toh lines bhi sidharth wali maarta hai..🤣
Btw what are we waiting for now....trailer...more photos...? What do we know for certainty that is coming our way.....? I’ve kinda skipped a whole thread so I’m a lil behind 😆
Nothing.. Practically nothing is known with certainty😆 There will be more photos from the photoshoot but no idea when they will be released😆
are they sure and not from the bruising whilst taking part in the basket task? Coz she did get hurt then too on arm I think
Btw what are we waiting for now....trailer...more photos...? What do we know for certainty that is coming our way.....? I’ve kinda skipped a whole thread so I’m a lil behind 😆
TBH no one knows whats coming next 🤣
Mv release date not final
Hoping for sidnaaz live as MSK is over
Waiting for mirchi performance
are they sure and not from the bruising whilst taking part in the basket task? Coz she did get hurt then too on arm I think
No idea
But jis tarah se rewatch ho rha h na bb13 its scary 😂😂😂