Nahin hai in mein se tu kuch b 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Nahin hai in mein se tu kuch b 🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
The aisi matlab kesi never seizes to make me laugh now🤣
It’s the best and the episode was historic! I don’t think any episode ever can beat it in future too! 😄
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
https://twitter.com/shru3291/status/1240151352162103296?s=19
Everyone say hi to sid teddy bear for the last time
Hii and bye siddy bear
Missy will miss your updates ❤😂
My mother was a naagin show fan
After shalakha behen entry she stopped watching 🤣
Unko nahi dhekni ab she watches KKK now
Congrats on New thread SidNaazians🥳
Thanks @Uma ❤️
This fandom gives you energy and entertainment 🤣
https://twitter.com/meera43041187/status/1240150156798025728?s=20
I am planning to do one last update on final day jst to irritate everyone 🤣
I miss giving updates
Gandi aadat of MSK
Aww Such an honest and sweet answer from Fifi... initially I had supported Asim and never gave much thought about Fifi..how I wish I had supported him instead😔😔
💓💓Kol hove te sekh lagda ae
Door jaave te dil jalda ae
Kehdi agg naal Rabb ne banaya💓💓
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I am planning to do one last update on final day jst to irritate everyone 🤣
I miss giving updates
Gandi aadat of MSK
Hahaha
Will be waiting
And your mom is cute shipper ❤