Originally posted by: Wistfulness
A sibling rivalry is on the way. 😆
Prerna kukki can be in one team and Sneha and Rishab one team 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
A sibling rivalry is on the way. 😆
Prerna kukki can be in one team and Sneha and Rishab one team 🤣
Aj ka episode deku faltu episode....
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
A sibling rivalry is on the way. 😆
Between whom
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
I will disown her if she doesnt reciprocate his feeling at the end of this track..
Well I will try..
Nailah be proud of your girl I don't want to spoil watch Prerna Kukki scene ❤️
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Aj ka episode deku faltu episode....
actually I liked the episode ... pre-kukii scene was bliss and rest Queen Komo aced it like a Queen
Yeah. Give us Sneha-RB
Proper bajaj scenes kab milege....
Pura mahina nikal gaya aise ab 10 days tho episode bhi ni h.....
Vo tho obviously hoga ...
Phele sneha ko ane tho do...
Thanks Shruti and Munni🤗
I'm loving this Prerna who realises RB's contribution in making her what she is. She thanks him, she defends him infront of Kukki. The realisation of love will surely come one day and it's going to be awesome😃