Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
yang do 😁yes I agree. I feel they will rush through stuff given the time that got wasted. Let's hope for best lol
❤️❤️Heheee...Epi ke baad din tak likhnaa ❤️❤️
Aayi main..A little busy..So was gayab...Writing the next quota by kal subah max and we can continue, kal se I am free again..🤗
ok so here's the set of Gifs of orphanage scene



remaining two is taking time to upload on imgur
❤️🤗
sau baath ki ek baath 😎
in trying lol 😁 But I just want to see a nice prerish story that's all. Is it too much to ask lol but I'm holding out because of reemz lol reemz is my only hope here 😂Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yang do 😁
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
tumhara Bajaj hamara Bajaj
tum aur tumhara woh Bajaj
Sneha bajaj ki bachchi hai type references❤️ 😆
but srsly ek domestic scene mil jaaye like we got in london
I love them I love them I love them I absolutely love them ♥️♥️😭😭😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️♥️😭Originally posted by: Grey-licious
ok so here's the set of Gifs of orphanage scene
remaining two is taking time to upload on imgur