I feel msk will have no end as such, VG would inform about Corona and take everyone out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel msk will have no end as such, VG would inform about Corona and take everyone out
Mujhe Sana excited nahi lag rahi hai 😒
Nor with trio pic nor with first poster
And I strongly go with Sana's pov
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Mujhe Sana excited nahi lag rahi hai 😒
Nor with trio pic nor with first poster
And I strongly go with Sana's pov
How exactly u expect her to behave when working with big names ..she will hv to put a subtle act ..
Excitement she showed already during shoot while making tik toks and snapchats during shoot ..
I don't know it's me or reality but most of his #lovenotes makes me feel it's for Sidnaaz. Somebody from here only quoted him once and then I started following. It's really what you can relate.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B91s5ptlGuh/?igshid=11l3sq7a41eks
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9zFiaYFdYL/?igshid=1793fhz3vq3tl
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Mujhe Sana excited nahi lag rahi hai 😒
Nor with trio pic nor with first poster
And I strongly go with Sana's pov
Yeh lo sid ki pr ka indirect confirmation ..
https://twitter.com/navikaaaa1/status/1239985475894403073?s=19
😆
still there will be some who will ask re-confirmation 😄
Yaar i feel some insider is running the id
Sometime back they said sid YT channel bts of song will come and today PR confirmed
Yar aisi videos dalnay se pehle warn kar diya karo k kamzor dil walay apne risk pe dekhen ðŸ˜
Miss them so so much. Mujhe in se emotional attachment ho gaee hai ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: rabzonedge
wats sana ka pov ...ye to batao ??😕
Point of expression rather than pov
See all the three photos