ok🤗Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah in precap
Cheapo Vikram
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok🤗Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah in precap
Cheapo Vikram
This Vikram is dangerous. Who hides a person like that in the balcony
ok..thanks...😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kal ke epi mein, just read the completed wu😆
This show is filled with psychos 🤣
Vikram is a doctor who is a psychopath too . Imagine the Condition of his patients😆. He himself needs doctor
Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM
I feel so 🤔 lagta hai uska Ghar bhi harap liya Maya ne & Paisa bhi 🤔🤣
aiyyo if this is true then its really bad.. I mean MJ used her and she used Vikram so no difference between her and MJ.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I feel she is faking😆
She was faking in the FB
I feel Vikram is taking revenge of that in the current time by making her believe she has lost her memory.
But it's possible she has already got it back or gonna get it back and still pretend to be lost.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
This Vikram is dangerous. Who hides a person like that in the balcony
Vikram🤣
MJ bhi🤣