Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yey.. . Ishra meeting.. 🥳🥳💃❤... Finally.. 

Excited excited...🥳😜

Can't wait for next update di... Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. ❤

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb teaser

Love it

Plz update soon

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely interesting teaser 

Continue soon 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Teasing teaser

Update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di..

Plz continue soon..

Thank you....

taahir004 thumbnail

Lovely Teaser 

Ishita remembering about the past 

when she had Raman's support

but to her surprise once again he is there to support her

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 18

Ishita came out of the train looking for mihir ,when he came running and said-sorry akka,I got late.

Ishita-its ok.hello mihir.

Mihir -hello,aane mein koi problem toh nahi hui.

Ishita-nahi,it was good .

Mihir-great,then come with me.main aapko aapke Ghar drop Kar deta hoon.abhi temporary arrangement hai ,jab aapki naukari fix ho jayegi toh aapko company ka apartment mil jaayega.

Ishita-ok,thank u for doing so much for me .

Mihir-anything for u,aap Miku ki akka ho,toh itna toh kar hi sakta hoon.

Ishita-u love her alot naa??

Mihir-bahut,aap bhi toh kisi se pyaar karti hongi.he said and ishita's eyes got welled up.

She wiped cores of her eyes and said-chalein.

Mihir nodded and both walked out of hisar railway station.

After driving for half an hour,mihir took Ishita to an apartment and said-aap yahan rahiye,main Kal aapko lene aaunga ,hum saath mein office chalenge .boss aapka interview lenge and then u can join.

Ishita-what if he rejects me??

Mihir-he wont.

Ishita-how u r so sure??

Mihir smiled and said-bas hoon,aap bas Kal 9 baje ready rahiyega.he said and went while Ishita went inside the apartment.it was a one bedroom kitchen ,hall apartment.she looked around and sat on the floor.

Ishita-achcha hai,yahan akelapan hai .ab mujhe bewajah muskurana nahi padega .kisi se apne aansu chupane nahi padenge.she said taking out her pic with raman.she caressed his picture and said-kahan hai aap ,raman.kyun nahi aa jaate mere paas,main bahut akeli pad gayi hoon aapke bina .she said and tears start falling from her eyes.

She took out her phone and called bhalla's enterprises in Delhi . receptionist picked the call and she asked about Raman.

Rec-he went out of country,Kahan gaye hai,hume batana allowed nahi hai .if its urgent ,u can call him on his personal number.she said and hung up the call.

Ishita wiped her tears and said-personal number hi toh nahi hai mere paas,warna kab ka baat Kar chuki hoti.unhe hamara pyaar yaad dilane ki koshish karti .but no,I can't see him,can't go to him.main kuch nahi kar sakti,kuch bhi nahi .she said resting her head on the sofa while tears were rolling down continuously.

Lost in her thoughts,she slept without eating or drinking anything,even without changing her clothes .

Next morning,she get up early hearing the chirping of birds.she look out of the window and saw the beautiful morning,sun was rising making things looking more beautiful.

Ishita smiled seeing the beauty and said-i wish yeh naya din meri Zindagi mein bhi Naya savera laaye.she said and went to get ready after standing there for sometime .

At nine,she was ready wearing a simple pink saree while her long hair was open .she applied minimal make up and was waiting for mihir when he showed up and said-good morning akka.

Ishita smiled and said-good morning.

Mihir-aapne breakfast Kiya,I have arranged everything for u.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Mihir look at the kitchen and said-lag toh nahi raha,everything is like before only .

Ishita-actually I don't feel like eating,main baad mein kha lungi.

Mihir-miku was right,aapka bahut khayal rakhna padega.yeh lijiye ,aaloo ke paranthe ,Meri mumma ne banaya hai.

Ishita-thanks,but really don't want it.i am fine.

Mihir-kha lijiye naa,akka.i have to answer ur sister.

Ishita smiled and took the box.she had few bites of it and she said-i am done,chalein.

Mihir nodded and both settled in his car locking the house.

Ishita was looking outside when she saw a temple.

Ishita-mihir,stop the car.

Mihir stopped the car and asked-what happened??

Ishita-mujhe mandir jaana hai.

Mihir-abhi??we r getting late.

Ishita-tum office jao and give me the address.main khud pahunch jaaungi.

Mihir-nahi,I can't,he was saying when Ishita said-trust me,main aa jaaungi.i really want to go to temple.she said and mihir agreed.he gave her the office address and went telling her to call him if she want any kind of help.

Ishita nodded and walked into the temple.she covered her head and folded her hand.

Ishita-matarani,I don't know where my Raman is,but woh jahan bhi ho ,unhe hamesha khush rakhiyega.bahut galat Kiya tha Maine,unka dil dukha Kar,tabhi aaj unke liye tadap rahi hoon.i don't want u to give me some solace,just give me my Raman back.mujhe bas mere pati wapas de dijiye.phir aapse kabhi kuch nahi maangungi.kuch bhi nahi.she said and sat there in a corner feeling good .she sat there for sometime and then walked out of the temple feeling light .

She start looking for cab and got it after twenty minutes.she reached her office at 10.

Ishita walked inside the building hurriedly talking to herself .

Ishita-uff ishu,job ka pehla din aur tu late ho gayi.not even job,u have to meet ur boss before getting this job and u r already late.dont know tera Kya hone wala hai.mihir was right,mujhe uske saath hi aa jaana chahiye tha.she was taking to herself when she remembered the first day of her last job.the day she met Raman and the way she landed in his arms after saving him from fire.

She smiled remembering her meeting with Raman and said-kaash aisa hota ki phir se main unke paas aa jaati ,koi aisa waqt aa jaata ki main phir unki baahon mein girti aur woh mujhe sambhalte .she was walking thinking when she banged into someone,she was about to fall when she held his shirt and he wrapped his arms around her saving her.

She turn to him to say sorry but was surprised to see Raman infront of her.

Raman-r u ok??he asked looking at her all concerned while she was way too shocked to see him there.

Raman-tum thik ho naa??he asked again while she touched his cheek to make sure that he is there only while he got confused with her behaviour.

He took a step back saying,what u r doing,making her realise what she is doing .she look at him and before he can say anything more ,she close her eyes like she is about to faint and next moment ,she fell on him.he hold her tight and said-hello,ma'am,r u ok??hello.anyone help.he look around but noone was there so he picked her in his arms.

Ishita smiled slowly as she was faking and thought-sorry matarani for taking advantage of his goodness but mujhe toh vishwas nahi ho raha ki yeh sach mein mere Raman hai.vishwas karne ke liye unki baahon mein aana jaruri tha,unhe ehsaas karna jaruri tha ,so I had to do this .thank u very much for sending my Raman to me and really sorry again for fooling him.but Kya karun,unki baahon jaisa sukoon aur kahin nahi mil sakta aur unke kareeb aane ka bas yahin ek idea tha.she thought and hide more into him.

Raman was taking her to his cabin while his eyes was fixed on her only .he was feeling a very different feeling having her in his arms .though he wasn't understanding why he was feeling so ,but he was feeling solace after very long.

Raman-yeh Kya ehsaas hai,aur kyun hai yeh ehsaas.iss ladki ko toh main jaanta bhi nahi.phir kyun isse dekh Kar aisa lag raha hai jaise bahut purani pehchaan ho isse.kaun hai yeh.he was thinking when mihir saw them and said-akka,Kya hua inhe??

Raman saw him and said-yeh baahar behosh ho gayi.

Mihir-uff,I told her ,kuch kha lijiye but sunna toh hai nahi.dekha tabiyat kharab kar li.

Raman narrowed his eyebrows hearing him and said-u know her.

Mihir-yes,she is my akka.

Raman-matlab.

Mihir-i mean Meri girlfriend,he was saying when Raman said-tumhari girlfriend hai??

Mihir-no sir,Meri girlfriend ki elder sister hai,toh Meri bhi sister hi hui.he said making Raman sigh in relief.

Raman-ok sister,but what she was doing here.

Mihir-main batata hoon,let me take her to my cabin first.saying so he was taking Ishita from Raman when he said,mere cabin mein le chalta hoon.saying so he took Ishita to his cabin while mihir smiled seeing this .

Mihir-pyaar bahut gehra hai,yaad nahi but fikar bhi hai aur jealousy bhi.meri toh akka hai sir,but aapki biwi hai.just hope aapko sab jaldi yaad aa jaaye.he thought and went behind Raman.

Raman make her lay down on the sofa and sprinkle some water on her face.

Ishita opened her eyes and said dramatically-main Kahan hoon.

Raman-raman bhalla ke office mein,aap thik hai??he asked while she was just looking at him trying to make up for all the lost time.

Seeing her not saying anything he asked again ,u r ok??

Ishita lowered her gaze and said-ab thik hoon.thank u ,aapne girne se bacha liya.

Raman-its ok,now can u tell me why u r here??he asked and heard,I called her for the post of ur secretary.

Raman turned and saw mihir standing there.

Mihir-yeh bahut qualified hai ,very good at work.

Raman-oh ,so miss ,what's ur name??

Ishita-ishita,Ishita bhal,Ishita iyer.she said making Raman look at her.

Raman-ishita iyer.he said and closed his eyes like trying to remember something.

Ishita-kya hua,kuch yaad aaya Kya,yaa koi yaad aaya??she asked and Raman open his eyes and look at her.

Raman-how do u know??

Ishita-i guessed,sach much koi yaad aaya Kya??

Raman-dont know,ishita.yahin naam hai naa tumhara ??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman was just looking at her when mihir said-sir ,aap interview nahi lenge akka ka .

Raman-nahi,she is selected.tum isse iska kaam samjha do and u can join from tomorrow.

Ishita -nahi,I want to join from today only.

Raman-dont u wanna celebrate it.main tumhe aaj ki chutti de sakta hoon.

Ishita-nahi,I don't want any leave.i want to join today only.

Raman-as u wish,u can join today only.

Ishita smiled fully and said-thank u sir.

Raman-u don't want to know ur salary??

Ishita-i am happy with whatever u will give,coz I know aap mujhe wahin denge joh main deserve karti hoon.she said walking to him .he was looking at her and she was also looking at him when she tripped and was about to fall when he hold her again.

She look at him and said-waise bhi joh mujhe chahiye tha,woh mujhe mil hi gaya hai .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading 

Thanks for updating 

Pls continue soon 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful lovely update sis

Mihir and mihika plan superb

They try to make ishra meet 

Ishita was very much sad...because she missing  her raman and she was crying 

Ishita was shocked seeing raman at the office 

she close her eyes like she is about to faint and next moment ,she fell on him.he hold her tight 

Raman feel something about her

Eagerly waiting for next update soon 

Plzzz continues soon