Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I missed ur post baby.. haan much better after rest
On DT request i will become sana😆
Baby mein hurt hoon
Kyun baby mainay kya kiya? 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I missed ur post baby.. haan much better after rest
On DT request i will become sana😆
Baby mein hurt hoon
Kyun baby mainay kya kiya? 🥺
😭😭...*innocent like heloo 🤣🤣🤣 how’s this? 😆
Humein apno ne loota gairon mein kahan dum tha
Apni adolescence wahan dubbi jahan innocence kaam tha 🤣
I own the internet. Not all of the world’s drones 😒You own the internet? Dammit, tell us where is Sidharth hiding with Sana right now?!!
You don’t pay me enough! 😡
As someone said mein kardu baarish paise ki jo internet speed badd jaye meri
😆😆
Btw I wanted to ask you who is more recipients Sid or Sana
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1239882478795419648?s=19
🤣
Quick question: do u want me to watch tonight MSK or not
You need to earn my trust now Hira 😐
By getting the secrets of Voldemort, or else remain confined to the recycle bin of distrust forever!
Haan paison ko baarish ke bina no internet speed! 😡 Recipient maane?Originally posted by: DailyTalk
As someone said mein kardu baarish paise ki jo internet speed badd jaye meri
😆😆
Btw I wanted to ask you who is more recipients Sid or Sana
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1239882478795419648?s=19
🤣
Quick question: do u want me to watch tonight MSK or not
🙄
There is no going back now. Yahan sab Sid hain. Tumhe zindagi bhar sensible DT bulane waale hain😆
🤣