Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yeh saare comments kiske post pe hain.....sid...sana...darshan...punit ????....kis par .....??? Its awesome to seee such support for them.......and the poster is beyond amazing......aaawww everything about SidNaaz...โค๏ธ

Itโ€™s Kaushal joshiโ€™s post

Jasmin commented here too

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

BTS will be released on Sids yt channel..

Yes! Can't wait.. even if it will be edited, seeing them again in their organic real selves would be such a dream!!:)โค๏ธ

Also hope he releases some of their rehearsal session of mirchi awards too... ๐Ÿ˜† wish karne mein kya jaata hai

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hira221

Papa Gill ko phone laga ๐Ÿคฃ

Onna pehle thank you bolan layi aakhna aa ๐Ÿคฃ

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Kaushal ke post pe most comments by celebs hai..kaushal really seems a big name in industry ..

waaaoooo yaaarrrr.....that's awesome....so happy to see this kind of support for SidNaaz first song โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณโญ๏ธ

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

๐Ÿ˜†

Ofcourse..

Vikas was one of the very few people who was positive influence on their relationship.. The only one who helped them salvaging their relationship when each and everyone around them wants to break it..๐Ÿคฃ

But what I mean was, I somewhere used think of this possibility that vikas was bought by channel to push sidnaaz towards each other.. you know, since they were trp grabbers.. But now , specially after their second patch up i realize they are not bought together by channel of any person but their will to be together, more than anything else..

Second patch up, made me sure that Sidnaaz will find their way to each other.. if not sooner than later

Oh yes, second coming of Vikas was most likely for Sidnaaz, but they had already found their way back by then. Sidharth had raised the bar ๐Ÿ˜† He did excellent though in letting Sana know how important she is for Sidharthโ€™s sanity! First coming of Vikas was with several objectives including the one you mentioned and he did play a part in letting Sana know that fooling around was well, foolish ๐Ÿ˜• And Sana acted upon that too after that. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Itโ€™s Kaushal joshiโ€™s post

Jasmin commented here too

Aww ..I love Jasmine๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most supporting r not bb contestants ..it proves how bb contestants r insecure of sidnaaz ..but i m glad rest of the industry are all praises fr sidnaaz ๐Ÿ˜Ž

They all were always jealous..even those who were close to them at some time ..asim aarti paras mahira shefali jariwala himanshi rashmi all ...they actually didnโ€™t know certain things like their night conversation and some more moments when they would not be present at that time ...everyone seeing them could know they are madly passionately hopelessly in love except them ...they definately were jealous 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I so wish sana was out of that shit msk house ..kya pata sidnaaz ka live mil jata ..damn colors ๐Ÿ˜ก

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I so wish sana was out of that shit msk house ..kya pata sidnaaz ka live mil jata ..damn colors ๐Ÿ˜ก

Colorstv bezzati zindaabaad

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hav123

They all were always jealous..even those who were close to them at some time ..asim aarti paras mahira shefali jariwala himanshi rashmi all ...they actually didnโ€™t know certain things like their night conversation and some more moments when they would not be present at that time ...everyone seeing them could know they are madly passionately hopelessly in love except them ...they definately were jealous 

They could sense something there but most thought post bb, sid wont care fr sana as she is kid bla bla ..

So sidnaaz doing these projects together must b pinching them hard fr sure ..