Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

These morons escaping hospital and quarantine should be arrested.. what r they even thinking.. 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

ok old movies but ipl is cancelled. Do u mean telecast old ipl.but who would watch replay

Cricket lovers can watch anything 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

These morons escaping hospital and quarantine should be arrested.. what r they even thinking.. 

Yr include government system is so weak that at airport and harbor ports people are easily escaping 

Lunamovas thumbnail

yaar India is not okay.it has huge population .And the incubation period of virus is 2 weeks.And in every country the growth of infected people is exponential. So I think after 2 weeks India will also report a massive outbreak.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ

Major problem is that in  India we  start giving GOD like treatment to everyone 

See people are calling doctor God form 

Here all government hospitals are so dirty even after notice of sanitizing n cleaning 

Plus here doctors are simply not properly throwing  garbage 

It looks they too are not serious of garbage dumping too 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar India is not okay.it has huge population .And the incubation period of virus is 2 weeks.And in every country the growth of infected people is exponential. So I think after 2 weeks India will also report a massive outbreak.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ

Ya thats what even i’m concerned..ours huge populated country and if they cant control effectively definitely all get infected 😭.. Hope government take precautions and its already they stopped tourist visas too so hope they control already affected people so hope new people wont affect.

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Ya thats what even i’m concerned..ours huge populated country and if they cant control effectively definitely all get infected 😭.. Hope government take precautions and its already they stopped tourist visas too so hope they control already affected people so hope new people wont affect.

It's not about tourist Visas those who arrived already avoided infected many 

And other those who are waiting to be quarantined at airport 

Whole system is messed up 

U know somewhere I read in  china  cured person who were discharged again found covid positive 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Cricket lovers can watch anything 

thank God I am not a sports person.do u like cricket

gaurimisha thumbnail

India we just need to wait and watch..

I hope all are safe..stay safe and indoors.

Our state govt is strictly prohibiting all and everything..people are house arrested for 15days.

It's for the people to self-help along with the govt 

Can't understand why so many less tests a day is conducted with such huge population

Lunamovas thumbnail

thank God I am not a sports person.do u like cricket

No but I watched world cup I dont know what craze I found 

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s really good entertainment Industry is shutting down due to corona scare as a precautionary measure .....appreciate their responsible move 

I wish Only if they could give us  good Roshan episodes before they shut down .....this will help them to keep viewers hooked on till they resume again .....let’s see whAt CVs have planned