Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Saurabh- ani scene was so funny. The way saurabh was trying to explain his situation😆

Then suddenly ani realised- romance kar rahe the tum🤣

I want the makers to explore their friendship too. Ani does need someone who is neutral about his situation

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I got it. but still, it should be less screen space for Mini as viewers will not like her more..yes she can plan plot well but Rudhita needs to be winner, make mini frustrated n blurted out more nasty truth what is hidden inside her heart ...

She will one day for sure ðŸ¤£

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I feel she is going to stay throughout the serial😕 even after leap.In wiki, her name is in the main cast😆( though wiki is not completely reliable i know😆)

But i just hope ani sees her true nature soon

I know she will be but lets makers make her less imp n no negativity for Rudhita lets them deal with her  strongly n stay united against her 

bold much needed 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

I think saurabh felt humiliated by what ani did in front of his in laws where a son in law is only respected n seen to be at an upper position.  But he can't this show it in front of his master ani.. so bacha kon.. patni devi.. who r d deserving ones to be their punching bags..😡 I hope not saurav falls in this bracket..😔 in fact i have high expectations from him.. there seems to be no other explanation for his behaviour😕

But Ani said sorry infront of everyone and even when they where alone!! What is he expecting from him then!? Pair pade!!

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

True!! I want her plot to backfire and Rudhita coming closer than before and supporting each other would go well !!

finger cross for it 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Saurabh- ani scene was so funny. The way saurabh was trying to explain his situation😆

Then suddenly ani realised- romance kar rahe the tum🤣

I want the makers to explore their friendship too. Ani does need someone who is neutral about his situation

Haina 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Let her be there through out the show!! But woh much nahi Kar sakthi ðŸ˜†

I want Ani to feel and regret for full day that he loved a person like her ðŸ¤£

full day then make her repent for any harm if she caused for Ani's Boni 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Me too 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

full day then make her repent for any harm if she caused for Ani's Boni 

Haan woh bhi!!! 

Cos she isn't worth for regretting more than a day 🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

But Ani said sorry infront of everyone and even when they where alone!! What is he expecting from him then!? Pair pade!!

True ani apologized, and he seemed to be ok with the situation then, don't know what happened later😕 did he also not like ani explaing things to bondu?