Ek line type karne main tera kya jaata hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek line type karne main tera kya jaata hai
Kya alsi log ho yaar tum log
I honestly think we have the best AT names ever! They are all soo apt AND creative!
Kudos to the ones naming them! (I would love to get to know them so...😉)
Originally posted by: proteeti
I honestly think we have the best AT names ever! They are all soo apt AND creative!
Kudos to the ones naming them! (I would love to get to know them so...😉)
Waise toh the AT admins and CC admin give the names but actual credit goes to the lyricist of the songs of Barrister Babu
They are so beautiful and apt❤️
Originally posted by: proteeti
I honestly think we have the best AT names ever! They are all soo apt AND creative!
Kudos to the ones naming them! (I would love to get to know them so...😉)
Haina Pro 😊
This AT names credit goes to Alexia 👏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Waise toh the AT admins and CC admin give the names but actual credit goes to the lyricist of the songs of Barrister Babu
They are so beautiful and apt❤️
Yep, they are super cool! 😃
You got their no? 😉😆
Unfortunately No😆
Oooh! *talent alert*
BTW, you watch RK?! Haven't seen you around in the forum? 😳