Good evening, AT people...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good evening, AT people...
Dil toota re plays in bg🤣






Originally posted by: ilazyair
Hey Piya🤗
There's a similar story written by Mishti😆 I shall find the link for you😆
Hiiii
thank you so much 😁😁😁

Here with today's edits. 😎

You weren't meant to be loved in parts.
You were meant to be loved as a whole.
Yup I am fit and fine🤗
Sooner or later Idk but she will for sure

Hope you're loved in the way you deserve.
I hope you're loved in the way you deserve. ❤️

Third one with the same text. 🤪

Humein tumse pyaar kitna
Yeh hum nahin jaante