How do u know???? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe they did everything 😉
I know how Nautanki is Rishabh 😉☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
How do u know???? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe they did everything 😉
I know how Nautanki is Rishabh 😉☺️
Originally posted by: opsora2090
ekta isbar keya hamare nasib mai koi consummate night nei rakkhe ga keya prerish kay ?
Consummation Oppo?? Yaha toh abhi tak confession bhi naseeb nahi hua hai... 🤦♀
Originally posted by: EEWYJY67AY3WZ46Q
How do u know???? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe they did everything 😉
I know how Nautanki is Rishabh 😉☺️
Because it’s an ITV show and FLs don’t sleep with someone till they’re in love with them and it’s quite obvious from the subtle tension that they haven’t done anything.
I first thought this comment is from RD, then realised it's you
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I first thought this comment is from RD, then realised it's you
🤣🤣🤣
😆🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
ekta isbar keya hamare nasib mai koi consummate night nei rakkhe ga keya prerish kay ?
Aisa nahin ho sakta.
Jyada khwab mat dekho.
Consummation Oppo?? Yaha toh abhi tak confession bhi naseeb nahi hua hai... 🤦♀
ha woh bhi .. kher sochne mai keya galad.. just think prerish's consummate night ka promo .. ek aur tehelka mach jayega TRP audience mai .. uhuuuuuuuuu
aur idhar hum gifs share kar karke thak jayenge ... bechara pavan ji .. sharma kay idhar se 2/3 din kay liye gayeb 🤣
Originally posted by: XQ5IX7MKKZJWGXGS
How do u know???? 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe they did everything 😉
I know how Nautanki is Rishabh 😉☺️
You were joking right?
Consummation Oppo?? Yaha toh abhi tak confession bhi naseeb nahi hua hai... 🤦♀
Hello esha
Yes that's oppo for you
Yes 😉
My Rishabh is not that lucky 😭😭💔🥺🥺