Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YHCstan

All shows got a promo for Staurday’s episode. Just because it is ending today doesn’t mean they don’t want people to watch the show. They’d still love to get the TRP. It is money for them after all. 

Dear u have an amazing quality of poking into every matter and create a mess about it.Can u pls stay away from quoting me further???? U are creating negativity in the forum and that was not enough for you..u jumped in the twitter world and spread your amazing quality over there too.The fandom is really hurt to whatever that happened with  the show....don't make it more worse for them.Atleast be mature enough!!! Be at peace and let others live at peace.If u have so much problem with KHKT ....then why even hovering over here and try to create a mess???

And whatever u commented above....the ardent fans will watch .They have released a 6 day promo of KHKT and also mentioned the time and date of Anupama....so I think it's enough for people to understand when the show is ending and moreover after each episode people also watch the precap...where it is clearly mentioned 'kal dekhiye'. There was no need to release a promo just the day before it's ending.

I will apreciate if u never quote me.Bcoz I like to respond to people who are considerate enough to understand fans emotions.

Edited by divine_16 - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Dear u have an amazing quality of poking into every matter and create a mess about it.Can u pls stay away from quoting me further???? U are creating negativity in the forum and that was not enough for you..u jumped in the twitter world and spread your amazing quality over there too.The fandom is really hurt to whatever that happened with  the show....don't make it more worse for them.Atleast be mature enough!!! Be at peace and let others live at peace.If u have so much problem with KHKT ....then why even hovering over here and try to create a mess???

And whatever u commented above....the ardent fans will watch .They have released a 6 day promo of KHKT and also mentioned the time and date of Anupama....so I think it's enough for people to understand when the show is ending and moreover after each episode people also watch the precap...where it is clearly mentioned 'kal dekhiye'. There was no need to release a promo just the day before it's ending.

I will apreciate if u never quote me.Bcoz I like to respond to people who are considerate enough to understand fans emotions.

The viewers are not yet used to watching shows on Saturday. It is important to get them used to this regimen. That is what such ‘Aam dhekiye’ promos are meant for. If they didn’t give Staurday promo for KHKT, what if audience misunderstand that there isn’t a Saturday telecast after 9 pm? 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YHCstan

The viewers are not yet used to watching shows on Saturday. It is important to get them used to this regimen. That is what such ‘Aam dhekiye’ promos are meant for. If they didn’t give Staurday promo for KHKT, what if audience misunderstand that there isn’t a Saturday telecast after 9 pm? 

Now what is this 'Aam Dhekiye'??? 'Kal dekhiye' ...clearly means tomorrow's episode and for a monday episode they mention 'aagle hafte dekhiye'.And people who warch ITV are quite used to this!!! Anyways.....yaar. ..u r just too much!!! I have mentioned clearly why there was no need for the last promo  just before last episode...and I can't repeat it further. PLS...stop!! I told u not to quote me further...CLEARLY!!!Don't u get it!!!