Barrister Babu Chat Club #2Chod Basera Aasma Tera Note pg45- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37k

Users

16

Likes

445

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WKQYR55VFDASKPQO

My bestie betrayed me...🥺

He broke his promise...🥺




I have been there! I understand!

Mujhe batao. You'll feel better🤗

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz


kya promise?

batana chahti ho? toh batao

baatne se dard bhi kam hota hai :) ❤️

He promised to return my teddy if I return his cricket ball. I returned his ball... But usne Mera teddy Nahi Diya ...

Bola, tere 15th birthday pe Maine hi teddy Diya. Ab main wapas le rha hoon... Promise Jaye bhad mein...😭

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe




I have been there! I understand!

Mujhe batao. You'll feel better🤗

He promised to return my teddy if I return his cricket ball. I returned his ball... But usne Mera teddy Nahi Diya ...

Bola, tere 15th birthday pe Maine hi teddy Diya. Ab main wapas le rha hoon... Promise Jaye bhad mein...smiley19

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WAMY4IAJ2Q4LVIKQ

He promised to return my teddy if I return his cricket ball. I returned his ball... But usne Mera teddy Nahi Diya ...

Bola, tere 15th birthday pe Maine hi teddy Diya. Ab main wapas le rha hoon... Promise Jaye bhad mein...😭

@bold aise kaise

aww..!! koi baat nahi :(

uss se jaake baat karo... communication is the key❤️

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: YYCMAR2DBEGS6YVJ

He promised to return my teddy if I return his cricket ball. I returned his ball... But usne Mera teddy Nahi Diya ...

Bola, tere 15th birthday pe Maine hi teddy Diya. Ab main wapas le rha hoon... Promise Jaye bhad mein...smiley19



Gifts koi wapis leta hai?

What a silly boy! 😆

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe




I have been there! I understand!

Mujhe batao. You'll feel better🤗


out of topic but i made a samaina vm and is uploading in my yt channel, would u like to watch? 😲

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe



Gifts koi wapis leta hai?

What a silly boy! 😆

He is the silliest boy I have seen till date...😔

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz


out of topic but i made a samaina vm and is uploading in my yt channel, would u like to watch? 😲


Totally! But now it's not possible because I don't have my earphones with me. I'll watch em tomorrow. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JEBEAHH6ESQG3FTH

He is the silliest boy I have seen till date...😔



You tell him to fulfill his promise

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz

@bold aise kaise

aww..!! koi baat nahi :(

uss se jaake baat karo... communication is the key❤️

I am talking with him... But he is reluctant...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".