OhOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
You told that only name has changed not work authority!! You will get authority by eve!! I meant that!!
I hope its early
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OhOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
You told that only name has changed not work authority!! You will get authority by eve!! I meant that!!
I hope its early
^Our college just shut down for the virus outbreak, so packing. 😊
^Oh! from where are you? and our state announced holidays a week before for whole of march😊 due to corona outbreak..!
I'm from Kolkata, studying in BBSR. 😳
Hai alll..!! sab kahan chale gaye?
Hai alll..!! sab kahan chale gaye?
Corona virus se Darr kar public mein aane se Darr rahe🤣
Hai alll..!! sab kahan chale gaye?
Main aa gyi...😎