Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Rishtaa Teraa meraa aaaaa🤗🤗
mil hi jayengeee mil jaise saaanjhhh aur saveraaaaaaaa🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Rishtaa Teraa meraa aaaaa🤗🤗
mil hi jayengeee mil jaise saaanjhhh aur saveraaaaaaaa🤗
Oh...
You are speaking about me irritating you?
You wanted a changed Mishti. So I will never ever irritate you.
Mishti tu cute nahi hai Kya?? 🤔
Isne toh joke kehadiya
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Par suj Mujhe irritate nahi karthi😆
me hu na bohot acchi.!!
sundar, susheel, cute, talented
no she being like; aap nahi sunoge toh aur kaun sungea
btw she was sooo cute during the jamai bhog, sorry but she acted like a typical wife, taunting her husband and being pissed off with him🤣
Teekay tu bana ab!!
Originally posted by: U7XW2S3JUM5S6ELV
Oh...
You are speaking about me irritating you?
You wanted a changed Mishti. So I will never ever irritate you.
I don't want that
Par behen main ek loti kyun bali ka bakra banu re
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: LMLCQ62WXUZFKMGM
Oh...
You are speaking about me irritating you?
You wanted a changed Mishti. So I will never ever irritate you.
kya atyachaar hai!! emo blackmail🤣